Condom fit

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by KDSVS, Oct 3, 2006.

1. KDSVS

KDSVS New Member

So how snug should these be? I have the Durex Performax and the lower part of the shaft fits pretty tight but there seems to be "extra" towards the top. Is this Ok as long as it is snug at the middle on down to keep it from slipping off or should it be a much tighter fit all the way around.

I'm guessing the upper portion for me isn't as big as the lower. I have squeezed the air out of it and it seems like there is just extra part of the condom chilling up there.

Also how much do condoms usually slide around...meaning is it easy to grab onto them and move them a little since they stretch.

So I have a small penis at the top:rofl:....just getting that out of the way before someone else tries to make me feel inadequate or somthing...I could care less.

Anyways just looking for some feedback.. Thanks:)

2. gkremian

gkremian New Member

Condoms are also designed to have a little bit extra at the top, so that there is a little bit more room for when you ejaculate. If it's tight enough not to leak or slide off, but doesn't cut off all the circulation, you're good to go.

3. XERQ

XERQ Guest

give us a picture of said penis wearing condom and we'll tell you

4. KDSVS

KDSVS New Member

I know about the top.....there's a little extra around the head area...but the rest of it is tight. Thanks

5. JJM Enterprises

JJM Enterprises New Member

Slap it on the head, roll it down... if it looks and feels tight, you're good to go! Please no pics though! LOL

6. OFI

OFI New Member

Yea there's always going to be a teat area at the top :big grin:

As for these Performax condoms I tried one the other day I was pretty damn horny going at it for a few minutes im thinking hey.. I can see how these make you last longer this is pretty cool then pretty soon I thought hold on.. I no longer have an erection :eek5:
    After shifting to the positions that get me going most I gave up and switched to a bog standard durex and I was off!
    Goign to give them another try but they really didnt have the right effect on me at least that time..

7. KDSVS

KDSVS New Member

Alright, I just didn't know if having a little slack up top was a problem...I'm guessing not.

Also when I put the Performax on I was pretty horny also and it seemed like it took me forever to get off....thats probably good being a first time though.:x: