Condom came off inside G/F....Help?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bitetobreakskinn, Jul 5, 2006.

1. bitetobreakskinn

bitetobreakskinn Blinky the Christmas Ghost

Last night my girlfriend and I were having sex, and in the motion of pulling out (a little later then I should of), the condom came off. The end of the condom (the part I put my dick through) was outside of her the whole time, so it was easy to take out. There was a lot of cum on the bed, and maybe a little on the outside of her. The condoms themselves are the spermicidal lubricated ones.

My question is, what's the odds of her being pregnant from this. She was scared as hell last night (she's 19) when it happened, and I told her that I'd look into what all could happen to her, our options, etc, and figured posting in here would be one of the places I could find out some info.

:hs:

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Read the sticky and get the morning after pill.
    edit: Maybe if she's so concerned about pregnancy the two of you could choose a birth control that is a little more effective than condoms. There isn't anything wrong with using the pill (or ring or whatever) AND condoms.

3. bitetobreakskinn

This isn't a cop out towards getting the pill or not. She still lives at home, and the pill (I looked into both, read the sticky before I made the thread :hs: ) will make her sick. She's scared of her parents wondering why she suddenly gets extemely sick, or if she's at work at it happens.

Also, when it says to get a perscription for Plan B, does she have to call her gyno, say "I need the morning after pill" and go get a perscription, or can you just go to a drug store now to get them?

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

The sticky has all the info you need about birth control including the MAP ;) I don't know exactly how your state is. It's possible that it's sold otc, but chances are she needs to call her doctor to get a prescription.
    The MAP WILL make her sick if she's like most other women. I've taken it personally. You get pretty nauseous after taking it. What is worse though, enduring nausea for a day or two or going through an abortion or unplanned pregnancy?

5. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

Are you saying the regular old birth control pill will make her sick or the morning after pill (MAP)? If you're claiming the regular pill will make her sick and she hasn't even tried it you should immediately stop having sex, cut your dick off, AND get her vagina sealed shut.

6. bitetobreakskinn

Morning after, not the normal pill. I'm not THAT dumb :o

7. JJ.

JJ. New Member

Agreed, 100%.

8. Marix

Marix OT Supporter

Oh dear.. if you don't know the options, you aren't ready to be having sex.

Have her on the pill AND use condoms if you want to be extra safe. You should ALWAYS have a contingency plan or at least know what to do if a condom breaks etc

9. Eigervue

Eigervue New Member

umm if the condom stayed inside of her but the outside of it was already out of the vagina and it didnt break you should be fine I mean thats what a fucking female condom is anyway.

10. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

I understand what you are saying.

This is actually a good question reguarding this.

You should be fine as of right now. Don't actually worry until she actually gets pregnant. No need having her freak out, her parents wondering what is wrong with her, and a bunch of drama starting if you think that is the case.

As for the other thing.
    Just keep using condoms and maybe even use some extra spermacide. Keep pulling out like you have been doing too. Last, when you have sex, check yourself right before you put it in. Make sure you have it on right, etc. Also check yourself in the middle of it. Take a second or two to make sure the condom is still intact and still on, and re-engage.

You are using a condom which is good. Sometimes stuff just happens.
    If it does, don't sweat it, just try to be more aware of it in the future.

11. :smile:

:smile: New Member

there's been topics about this before, it's so unlikely that anything got inside of her so i woulsnt worry about it. if it would make you feel better, go get the morning after pill, if it's within the amount of time you can take it, if not have her go to her gyno just in case to make you both feel better

12. ramin

ramin New Member

bro she wont get sick they only say that as a precaution get that shit you have 72 hours

13. i2ichal2d

i2ichal2d New Member

u should be fine

14. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Have you taken it? Are you aware of the side effects that come with it?

15. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

He already mentioned that his girl has taken them and HAS GOTTEN SICK FROM THEM!!!

When you take a pill that has an affect on your hormones, who knows what can happen. Hormones help maintain a balance in your body on many different levels. So by taking a morning after pill that is supposed to take immediate effect, there is a great possibility for someone getting sick over something like that.

Don't try to give advice on something if you have no idea what you are talking about. :slap: