CONDOM BROKE!!!!! Help

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Jigaboo Johnson, Dec 17, 2001.

1. :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad:
    me and my girlfriend were having sex earlier and when i pulled out the condom was fucking broken. i pulled out immediately after i came so i dont know if any got in her or not. i dont know if it ripped while i was inside her or if it was on the way out, but i am completely freaking out. there was a lot of cum on my hand when i took the condom off so its not like i busted my whole load inside her if any did get in. the condoms were also spermicidally lubricated so i dont know if that will help or not. she said her period should be starting in about a week and her last period started thanksgiving. is there anything i can do? does anyone know anything about those emergency contraceptive pills and if they are effective. if her period does come in a week or so does that mean i am saved or can there still be a chance she is pregnant? this sucks a lot. she is only 17 and i am 18 so she can't really get an abortion or anything without her parents finding out. am i screwed or what? please help :confused:

2. MiseryIndex

MiseryIndex i never know why. i only know who. Moderator

3. Like SickLife said, go to your local planned parenthood and get the morning after pill, it is 100% effective if taken within 72 hours of sexual contact, don't be scared to do this, talk with her and make her feel comfortable if she isn't. You really have nothing to worry about if you get her there as soon as you can.

Good luck!

4. ][ridescent

][ridescent I'm that kid in the corner

holy shit.

Same fucking thing happened to myself and my gf on saturday night around 11 o clock. I didn't even feel it break, I pulled out and it was broken. I'm going to Planned Parenthood first thing tomorrow(it was closed today, Sunday).

Just thought it was a strange coincidence that I clicked the Vaginarium and the first topic was "CONDOM BROKE!!".

So I had to post too.

5. Brigante

Brigante i'm a lurker without an avatar, deal with it

two words. birth control. get her on that. then you won't have to worry about breaking condoms. and i'm assuming, neither of you have an STD? the thing with it is she has to be consistent, and take it regularly for it to be effective. she can't skip a dose.

6. Eticket109

Eticket109 Nibbles, chew through my ball sack. Moderator

If it's a boy, name him after me.

Ok.... seriously.... do what Sicklife said.

7. chunky

chunky frank and beans!

if you do decide to try and get the morning after pill, be prepared to fill out some forms if it's a gov't free clinic.

my g/f and I went through this ordeal awhile ago. only, the condom came completely off inside of her. I was pretty sure it happened when I was pulling out b/c most of the cum was still inside the condom- but she started freaking out. I went and got her some spermicide immediately, and we went to the clinic the next day. She got scared of all the forms they were asking her to fill out so she left, b/c she was afraid of leaving a paper trail her parents could follow if they caught wind of this.

so needless to say I was a nervous wreck until she was able to take a pregnancy test. She didn't get pregnant.

lessons I learned

1) always grab the end of the condom and hold it as you pull out
    2) be very paranoid if you're going to cum inside of her.
    3) get your girl on the pill just in case, but continue to use condoms.

b/c even the pill isn't 100% effective.

8. MiseryIndex

MiseryIndex i never know why. i only know who. Moderator

agree 100%

being paranoid sucks though...it takes away from the enjoyment of sex...

9. thanks for the quick replies. i read everything i could on the planned parenthood site about it and here is what i found. there is a combination pill and a progestin only pill. the progestin only pill is more effective than the combination and if used within 24 hours is 95% effective. it is only 84% if used within 74 hours. as far as birth control is concerned, i agree 100% that she should be on it, but she is only 17 and her parents would have to consent her being on it and if they even found out we were doing anything they would probably never allow her to see me again. STDs aren't a problem, we both lost our virginity to each other and neither of us have been with another partner. i am a little more calm now, but i just have 2 questions that i would appreciate a whole lot if somebody could answer.

1. can i just go to the planned parenthood place and get the "Plan B" pills or does my girlfriend have to make an appointment and pay for a consultation with someone? also, more importantly, will it be a problem that she is only 17, or will they require her parents to consent to it. If this is the case, i could always just get a female friend of mine over 18 to go and say she is getting it for herself, right? hopefully they will just let me buy it tough.

2. how much do the 2 "Plan B" pills cost. i hate to spend an assload of money even though she will probably not get pregnant anyway, but i guess i figure it will be worth that much money not to have to worry about it.

and a side note, i hereby swear to never have sex in the vagina again until she turns 18 and gets on birth control. it just isnt worth it.