Condom+B/C and still no period.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ten Yard Fight, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Ten Yard Fight

Ten Yard Fight New Member

she is 4 days late and im freaking the fuck out.. shes been through a lot of stress lately and just quit smoking and doing drugs..

anything that mite have caused this besides her being pregnant i want to scream right now i am so freaked.

edit: some more facts

shes been on the pill for 3 years and takes it regularly 6:30 everynight.

We did have sex without a condom but i didnt cum at all, yes i know that precum can get a girl pregnant but the chances are even slimmer because of her being on b/c (atleast thats what i figured)

condom didnt break at all.

and she just told me not to be worried because i wont have to deal with anything.. wtf is that supposed to mean im not gonna be some deadbeat dad who lets his kid grow up without a father.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2005
  2. hello pedro

hello pedro Guest

aren't you straight edge?

3. Ten Yard Fight

yes. what does that have to do with anything?

4. hello pedro

hello pedro Guest

isn't there no sex? or is that just promiscuous sex.

5. Ten Yard Fight

just promiscuous.

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

4 days late and you are freakin out? Are you going to be that way the rest of your life during times when you dont want a kid? You are probably stressing her out more about it and causing it to be late. Just chill man.

Like said above, prego tests are extremely cheap at walmart. They are all the same. If you are freaking out, have her take one...you will have your answer.

7. BTA

BTA New Member

My GF likes to say shit like "happy father's day" just to fuck with me sometimes.

I glare at her good and hard for that.

8. Ten Yard Fight

i told her to get a pregnancy test soon as i heard..and like 15 minutes ago was the first ive heard about it.. she lives about an hour away, shes supposed to be picking one up today.

ive never been in this situation before so yes, i am freakin out. but you guys thinking im a moron is making me feel better because it means im probably freaking out over nothing so thanks.

9. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

moron= yes...

but honestly, most guys probably go through it our first pregnancy scare...its typical. You then take the time to learn how everything works, realize that there really wasnt much to worry about, and if there was...what could you do, and then move on.

Trust the BC! If you are using condoms with bc, then you really should be safe (hey maybe too safe, but people will debate that alot here)

10. ProneToEpisodes

ProneToEpisodes New Member

I wouldnt worry to tell you the truth. When a girl does stop taking the pill after a long time period it takes a while for her cycle to be "normal" again and about a year before they can get pregnant. I know there are exceptions but thats what my Dr. told me....

Stressing can make a period late too...

The only thing that is 100% is a blood test. Pregnancy tests are not...

11. Arditezza

Arditezza Dum spiro, spero

Stress, a lot of working out and not eating can all delay a period. Also, some drugs can throw your cycle off completely.

Antibiotics, especially sulphur based, can render the birth control pill inactive, as well as St. John's Wort. Just something to be aware of.

12. If it happened the what you said it did you have nothing to worry about But on the other hand women always lie about " being on the pill," Don't take her word for it go to wall mart spend $10 on a home pregnancy test to make sure that she isn't trying to deceive you.

13. cosmocrat

cosmocrat New Member

try to calm down. I've been on birth control for over two years and ran into a pregnancy scare back in february. I also take it strictly at the same time everyday, but on the this occasion, I'm sorry to say, I was taken advantage of - due to drinking. I was two weeks late, and I was stressing hard. Stress has a huge part to do with when her period will and won't come. I was a wreck, naturally, which postponed it. Thankfully, I just took a test and by finding out that i wasn't pregnant, I got my period within 10 minutes. Just take a test and all will be good. Good luck.

14. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Hmmm the local clincs dont even do a blood test around here. They say the at home tests are accurate, I remember going from place to place with a friend trying to get a blood test for her since she didnt want to believe she was really pregnant. No one would give it, they said that if the at home test says your pregnant, you are.

15. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

I think he meant that just because a pregnancy test says ur not pregnant, doesn't always mean that ur not. There are plenty of stories out there of people who had negative home pregnancy tests, but who were in fact pregnant.

and btw, what happened to ur other av? it was sooooo cute! :)

16. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

True...I forgot they are more likely to be wrong with false negatives. If you are showing a large amount of signs for pregnancy you should see a doc no matter what. Because if you arent pregnant, there could be a hormone imbalance...

Ill switch it to a new one of us together...i just accidentally removed it and dont have the pic available. Thanks though :)

17. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

P2E was referring to a specific incident that happened to us around Nov/ Dec. Where one of our friends took a few tests that said she was not, but still didn't get her period. Then one day one said she was, and we took her to get a blood test, and oops she was prego!

Also my mother was prego with my sister and tested negative for 4 months! Then she went to the doctors and said her belly was growing, she wasn't having her period, yet still these tests came up negative. Then the did and ultrasound, this was a long time ago, couldn't find a heart beat and said she had a tumor. LOL, my sister was supposed to be a tumor. Anyways it wasn't until she was six months prego that an at home test read that she was prego.

So, all in all, those tests are not ALWAYS accurate. They test for a certain hormone that is easier detected in your bolld stream :)

18. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

:noes:

19. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

How did this go by the way??

You have dissapeared and it worries me...

20. Eris

Eris Yes please

I'm sure you know by now, but given the changes she has made recently she is prob under a great amount of stress and as we all know stress can delay ones period.

Try not to worry yourself too much as it'll add to her stress amount (even if she seems calm and cool - she's prob freakin on the inside, but someone has to keep a calm head).

Best of luck, let us know what happens!

21. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky 06 08 33 35 36

She's totally fine, bro. My ex took the pill regularly (occasionally an hour or to off), came in her almost every time, and nothing.

Tons of sex, as well. Her period did fluctuate a lot, though, so sometimes I got tense if she was a week off.

22. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

:rolleyes: You should be more worried about her smoking while taking the pill :rolleyes:

23. Ten Yard Fight

well she said she took it today and it came back negative.. but she seemed really distant and sad still

24. Eris

Eris Yes please

I think on some level when a girl finds out she's not preg its sad (even if it's a bad situation) *been there done that*

25. RockChick

RockChick New Member

holy crap, guys! please... calm down.

im on bc, usually im good at taking the pills but sometimes i just forget... if you take it within 12hours you are fine, no matter what. like ur girl usually takes it 6:30pm... she will still be fine if she takes it midnight or 4am. at least thats what my gyno told me and so far she is right, lol.

you guys need to stop freaking out just cos shes late like 4/5 days, especially when she IS on bc AND you are having sex with a condom or you dont even cum in her.
    there is the thing about stress, eating etc, all that can cause a late period and a bf thats freaking out and putting the gf under pressure isnt a great help.
    so how about we all calm down... and if we cant take the responsibility IF something goes wrong (the chances are always there), how about we just stop having sex.

thx for ur attention. :big grin: