computer got fucked somehow?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Traynor, Feb 27, 2004.

1. Traynor

Traynor New Member

Sep 11, 2003
    I came home from school today to see my computer light on. *The light on the front of the computer telling the user it is on or off*. I then proceeded to move the mouse, because my computer hybernades and the only way to fix this is by movingmouse or pressing somehting. ANywyas i tried that and i noticed that it would not turn on.

Now my problem is that I can not turn on my computer at all by pressing the turn on button at the front of it. I cleaned the inside of it removed all the dust and even moved the lcoation of the computer but it seems like I cant turn it on or theres not eneuff power going to it. BUT!!! Lights inside the computer, like the lights for my video card and the light for rogers at the back turn on. I just can not turn on the computer by pressing the button. Also it makes a sorta air rush noise soemtimes wen i turn it on, its not loud ather quiet but it makes that sound.

DOes anyone know what happened.. should i take computer to best buy to get it repaired.. AHHHHHh plz help