Computer freaks...I need ya.....

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by brandong, Aug 28, 2007.

1. brandong

brandong New Member

I need to write a short essay on Computer Operating Systems. Linux, Unix, Mac, and Novell among others. I can not use Windows. I've never used anything other than Windows so I have know nothing about the ohters. I just need to know whats the advantages and disadvantages of 2 of them. It doesn't have to be a book just a brief description of why it would be best to use this but the downfalls as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-TIA
    BrandonG

2. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

3. brandong

brandong New Member

Ok. So i can't post anything that is "Do my homework." Your not doing my homework. I emailed my teacher and told her that i have never used anything other than windows and she told me to ask people that have used other Operating Systems. You're not doing my homework for me, you're giving me ideas. Thats the whole point of this essay. To see the good and bad things about all operating systems. Not to bullshit my way through it and make up shit about Operating systems. Just say things like, I like Linux because.....But i don't like it because...........that is it. I have "Permission" to ask around since i have no experience with other Operating systems.

4. DAN513

DAN513 OT Supporter

do my homework for me, I don't want to use google to find my own answers

5. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

seriously.... your question has SOOOOOO much info through google and wikipedia.

6. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Do research on Solaris vs. NetWare and see which environments they are best suited for.

7. RiSk

RiSk New Member