SRS Compltely at a loss....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by 1979TA, Jan 8, 2007.

1. 1979TA

1979TA OT Supporter

I've gone through something that no one should ever have to go through. I've experienced heartbreak twice in the past 3 months or so...

First my gf of 8 months, the only girl I have ever loved, broke up with me with the lame reason "we just won't work together" Took me a while and a lot of thinking and finding myself to get over her...well...not really over her, just...able to handle things

Next I met this girl who I just really clicked with. She was the perfect girl, everything I could ever ask for in a girl. Things were great between us. Then all of a sudden (probably not really all of a sudden, i am sure she thought about it a lot) she lets me know that she just isn't ready for a relationship, plus she wouldn't be able to handle the distance (3 hour drive).

I just don't get it anymore. It seems like everytime I have something great going for me, it is always the worst timing for the other person and things just don't work out. Maybe that means it just isn't the right girl for me? Maybe I put myself out there too much hence getting hurt so easily? I don't know, I don't really get it anymore

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

They say woman change their minds as many times as the weather does. Reality is that a woman can pack her bags and leave any day. Therefore you should never go into a relationship expecting it to work out, just because it is 'your case'.

These are harsh but neccesary understandings to prevent yourself from going into a relationship like a loose cannon ball shot by a person who's blindfolded by love into any given direction.

A heartbreak is one of the worst possible feelings a human can go thru, don't go rushing yourself into a relationship anymore like you did previously, take more time to open yourself up to a person you love so you don't get burned completely. Please be carefull, at this moment the only thing you can do is try to pick up the broken pieces of your heart and glue them back together again, and give yourself time to heal as before you move on with your life.

3. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

there are worse situations man.

imagine finding the woman of your dreams, then she gets drunk and cheats on you, 2+ years in and thinking of engagement.

i heard stories of over 4 years, then my buddy goes to the back of the club for a smoke and sees his girl fucking some guy, he had the ring in his pocket.

i too know how it feels. it is absoloutely horrible, a gutrot, heartbreaking feeling. you feel like a broken window.

but then I look at some more terrible stories and realise that I am glad I got out when I did.

4. Crush

Crush Epidural hematoma up in this bitch

Buck up. Things will get better.

If you ever think you have it bad, I would invite you to visit the oncology wing of your local hospital.

5. 1979TA

1979TA OT Supporter

I mean, I know there are people much worse off than me, but at the same time, it feels like this same situation happens every time I meet a girl who I feel is amazing. Every time, and I am just getting sick of it. I don't really understand anymore. I mean, i guess if it doesnt work out then it just wasn't meant to be... I dunno, like the title says, I am just completely at a loss anymore

6. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

:hug: i'm sorry. you're right though, there are worse things. i know it may not seem like it now, but you'll find someone. and i'm not just talking out of my ass here. i've had some really shitty things happen to me in last couple of years and i'm still dealing with them so my life isn't all lollipops and sunshine but, what else are you gonna do?

7. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

I am at a loss too, to be honest.

Seems no one wants a real relationship nowadays. My girlfriend who I took the virginity from, she went crazy over me for 2 years, and then cheated on me and tried to commit suicide when I dumped her.

Now I email her saying not to be afraid to phone me, and she says I was not your queen, you did not marry me (shes 19), so I wont phone.

I mean, I know she is out of her fucking mind. But I loved this girl.

It hurts so much. I try not to admit it, I am trying to get over it.

I feel like the only way to move on is get a new girlfriend. I know that is wrong and will probally end up making me feel worse, because good girlfriends are hard to find.

I am at a loss too... if you are aiming for the long term, you are bound to get hurt. :(

Ouch. I am sure we know that dagger stab feeling in the solar plexus. I have that. It didnt go away since she cheated on me.

8. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

the dagger stab feeling is the best :wtc:

9. 1979TA

1979TA OT Supporter

The worst is always wondering what could have been... that is honestly the hardest part. Esp when something ends so soon like this. I really felt like this girl and I could have had a future. I have always been one of those "what if" guys. I always try to live life with no regrets, which is the hardest thing of this one ending. It just seemed like we had so much potential for a future, for it to end so soon. I think I just need to wait till after i graduate college, or possibly only date girls who are graduated and a little more sure about their lives. I can't stand this uncertainty of college girls anymore

10. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

yeah, try not to dwell on what could've been. you'll get so caught up in it that you might miss a good opportunity. just try to keep your mind off of her. i KNOW that's hard to do, but try :)