complication

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by welcome2therealworld, Jan 28, 2005.

1. welcome2therealworld

welcome2therealworld New Member

Alright, some of you have read my other threads, and know the background info already, but for those who don't:
    - Meet a girl 4 or 5 months ago, she asks me out. We proceed to see each other for a few months, and then she breaks it off saying "she doesn't have that feeling anymore"
    - I get a lil upset for a while, and I still like her
    - I'm good friends with her best friend
    - 1 month ago, meet another girl, I was feeling lonely, and accepted her request for a date.
    - We hung out for a few weeks every day
    - She is attractive, but very immature. Can't see myself having a relationship with her.
    - I feel like I'm leading her on

Now...
    In the last week, the girl I still like (from a while ago) has come over to my house like 3 or 4 times. I'm trying to be friendly, and not make her uncomfortable, but it's really quite difficult. I talk to her best friend a lot and she pretty much has to know that I still like her. Now, my dilemma is this:
    I was planning on telling girl #2 that we shoudln't hang out anymore because I don't feel right about the whole thing. I don't wanna tell her that she's too immature for me, but that's the case. For some reason I called her last night and asked if she wanted to hang out today. So we'll see what happens :\
    Tonight girl #1's best friend (my friend as well) is having a party. She said I should stop by. I'm planning on it, but the thing is, girl #1 will be there. She also has a tendency to make out with random people when she's drunk. I'm afraid that if I go, I'll end up having a great time, and knowing her, probably making out with her for a while. This is both a good and a bad thing. It is good because it will be fun hanging out with them, and whatnot, but if she kisses me, I'm going to have to realize that it's only because she's drunk. This will make things even harder.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to go the party regardless, but do you think I should risk our friendship by making a move on her, or playing along with whatever... or should I just avoid her at all costs tonight?

2. welcome2therealworld

welcome2therealworld New Member

She is going to the party tonight. I said I would see her there, so we'll see what happens.