SRS Complicated Relationship

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Jazzyb, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Jazzyb

Jazzyb New Member

Hi im new here and also new to a relationship i have just gotten into.

i am 18 and so is my gf and we have been going to the same collage for about 6-7 months and have been seeing each other as a couple for about 3 months and this is both our first relationship.

the thing is we were both very shy and would only communicate in text (the way i asked her to be my gf) but one time i got the guts to call her and ask her to come out with me.

but ive always had the problem of her making excuses on not coming to see me or whatever when i ask her out (and im always the one asking her out) and sometimes when she has no credit and i send a text asking a question she wont reply, she should try a call right?

but the last week last friday when we saw each other last i made plans to see her and she said she had to babysit i got all frustrated coz i wanted to see her but she broke our plans so i was basically shouting at her in text just saying things like she takes my time for granted etc etc in the end she comes out and says 'im so glad i came out tonight', also that night we had out first real kiss.

next day she texts me saying did i get back ok, suprised me because she never normally texts me or responds to mine and like the following 2 days whenever i text i got a response, then i text if i could see her she said she was working (which she works at home doing up cables for her dad) i said tmorrow? she said probably the same...ill see you in collage.

collage comes and shes not in and i miss her i even mentioned it in a text but its like she dont care, shes not in because shes oversleeping and i cant really focus in collage so i leave early and text her i get a reply saying she was sleeping so i asked what she was doing later she said she was gonna play badminton.

so i said if shes coming in collage the next day she said yea so i asked if she wanted to seea mobvie after and she said she would love to but she will be worrying about money problems etc, so i said nm but she suggested we should play badminton and check times in collage for when the days are on.

next day comes shes not in again and i leave almost instantly feeling depressed and just tired i text her and she dont reply and in the text i asked her to ring me back but she doesnt so i get my mate to ring her mobile under witheld and she picks up abut to say hello when it cuts of twice.

so i ring her mobile and its off, so i text her all of this stuff saying why is she avoiding me theres why didnt u call back etc i feel like giving up coz its too 1 sided (ive said this b4 and she said she would make an effort to ask me out but never happened).

so i call her house fone and her dad says shes walking the dog and he will get her to ring me back so im waiting an hour then i try her mobile again its on but with no reply i tried 3 times and get no answer so i ring the house again her dad said shes gone with her sister to see her grandad.

i domnt understand why she cant ring me back i mean theres plenty of ways...

Sorry for long post :hs:

2. darnit

darnit New Member

Focus on school, the rest will come if it supposed to happen.

3. Jazzyb

Jazzyb New Member

thing is i cant, when ever i think she should be there i get all drepressed and lazy, i cant seem to do anything really

4. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Her interest level is very low, otherwise there is no way she would risk losing you by ignoring your attempts to reach her. She is disrespecting you by ignoring you, and you put up with it, so you deserve it. There is no way I would ever let someone continually disrespect me like this. I would have told your girlfriend long ago that I find it disrespectful and immature to ignore my calls, and if she was going to be like that then I don't want to be with her. If she did it once more, I'd ditch her ass.

Why are you putting up with this? You are 18 and you have the whole world ahead of you. Never tolerate being played with like this or you will never have a good relationship. You have to be able to put your foot down and MEAN IT. If they don't fit your ideal of a good relationship, then LEAVE.

5. B_RowL

B_RowL OT Supporter

:werd: :werd: :werd:

6. Jazzyb

Jazzyb New Member

i guess youre right, but i decided to try one more time...give her one more chance and she picked up had like a 40 min convo then my fone died and she rang back to my house fone. carried on talking about what was happening and basically she said shes new to this shes never had a bf before so she doesnt know what she should be doing and that she was scared.

she even knew what she was doing was wrong by not calling her back her excuse was she was scared...but the convo we had i seemed to get a lot stright with her. but i dont really get it, when you say her intrest lvl is very low because she seems to talk about me to her friends family eveyone nearly but seems to ignore me or i seem to think she is. But the last time we went out she said she loved me :S but she was pretty drunk

she said she is getting a topup for her fone and she will call/text me when she does (the coming monday)

what you think i should do? the convo we had was really long and seemed to be the best convo we had.

but what are your opinons on what i should do

thx for your previous posts guys

Last edited: Apr 28, 2006
  7. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

You are too clingy. Stop texting her and calling her like a nut.

Take a step back and let HER look for YOU. If you don't see in school then forget it and continue on with work.

Now turn the tables and if she starts texting you, don't answer them right away.

do not come off as desperate.

8. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Oh gawd, the "I was scared" excuse... bleh...

Why is it that guys (especially young guys) EAT UP this excuse? EVERYTIME! I guess it is our Captain Save-a-hoe mentality coming in to play here. Yeesh!

Seriously, if I had a dollar for every time I heard this excuse, "I was scared" from a girl, I'd be rich. It's one of the most common of all excuses by girls. IT'S BS! What is she scared of? It doesn't make sense!

This girl wasn't scared, she just didn't give that much of a crap. Yes, it IS that simple.

9. johan

johan Active Member

She can't ring you back because she doesn't want to.

You convince yourself you can't understand this because you don't want to admit the truth to yourself. And you already know this exactly how it is. No more, no less.

Time to move on. Hold your head up high. You've nothing to be ashamed of. If you stop now, that is.