SRS Complicated girl situation.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by b0vine, Nov 14, 2007.

1. b0vine

b0vine New Member

There's this girl that Ive recently developed some pretty intense feelings for. OF COURSE, She has a boyfriend. Its not all bad though: I spend more time with her, hes an asshole, not to mention he only wants sex, and she knows this.
    I met this girl about a year and a half ago and we became decent friends. Talked quite a bit, ect.

I used to always go out with my friends to party ect. and pound back alchohol and Id hook up with this girl. This seriously happened about 7 times. We were pretty good friends aside of the whole hooking up thing, but the contact wasnt the same when we were sober. Somewhere between all of the hookups and getting drunk and hang outs ect, I had some pretty strong feelings built up for her. Unfortunately I found out she was crazy about this other guy she was kind of seeing, so I just decided to peace out and date this girl who was pretty much fucking obsessed with me.

I started dating this other girl, and things were good at the beginning (obviously). I ended up falling in love with her. The first month me and this girl I was previously dating I really didnt speak to the girl in question here. I left for Europe for a month, and when I came back my relationship was a fuckmess. I was insane about the girl, but she felt distant. We ended up temporarily repairing things, and about at this time me and "the old girl" started talking again.

Around this time my old girlfriend turned into a giant psychotic bitch and started fucking with my head. By this time me and this girl had become pretty close, and were only getting closer. I always talked to her when I needed some time to be away from home, and my relationship, just to be sane. We started hanging out alot, and we became best friends in about a month. So as I drifted away from my asshole of a girlfriend, I become closer to this girl. Over some drinks one night, me and this girl had a big talk: She told me that she regretted neglecting my feelings for her, and that she was an idiot for not grabbing me while she had the chance. She told me that she wanted me, but I was too caught up in the girl I was seeing at the time to just drop everything and run, which I explained to her. We had a big hug at the end of the talk and decided to remain the best of friends, and just kept continually getting closer and closer.

About 2 weeks before me and my girlfriend at the time broke up, this girl started seeing the guy she blew me off for. It really made my stomache turn cause I knew I was about to break up with my girlfriend, this guy was scum, and I had gotten so close to her. I didnt realize that I even still REALLY had real feelings for her untill this point.

So me and girlfriends break up, and Im mortified. I spend about 2 months in a depressed coma, and this girl still helps me though all of it. It took a ton of bawling, long thinking, and minor alchoholic tendencies to get over that girl, but I managed to get over it. This girl helped me so much through all of it. I had never had that kind of feeling genuine concern and care from a female member of my group of friends before. This girl is amazing, shes so genuine. Theres no bullshit with her, its just all straightforward love love love.

We maintained great friends and have only been getting closer for about 3.5 months after I broke up with my old girlfriend, and shes still dating the asshole.

Heres where the problem starts: Im started to feel really really really weird about this girl. Im feeling like I havent felt before: Im contemplating whether I was just really strongly attracted to my old girlfriend rather than in love, and that NOW Im actually experiencing real love.

Again, just the other day over drinks we were talking and we ended up going outside for a cigarette and she grabbed my hand. We just sat there really close for a bit and she told me she wanted me more than anything. I was actually stunned. I told her the same, cause it was true. She told me she loved me more than anything and I was really kind of speechless, and I didnt respond fast enough, so she asked me if I felt the same, and I agreed. I went in to kiss her but she kind of back away, which I actually am glad she did: Shes definitely not the cheating type. So I left her house a few hours later that night and gave her a big hug and a kiss on the forehead. She said she loved me again, I said the same.

We saw eachother the next day and it was nice. It was different, but we were still like best friends, but maybe with a little more. Things arent awkward, but shes still dating that guy thats an asshole, but shes mentioned breaking things off with him just cause hes a horny prick and an asshole and less appealing as a significant other than myself - not to be cocky - . I do consider myself a good boyfriend, and people tell me Im a gentlemen (Im not sure what exact the definition of that is anymore). I try to just live in a humble manner and take everything in my life as it comes, and I really wasnt expecting to fall for this girl. Not to mention the female populace of my high school has apparently collectively agreed that Im one of the most attractive males in the student body :naughty:.

I just want to know if I should get my hopes up. Im crazy about thos girl, and love everything about her.

Thanks for reading, if you did.
    :wavey:

2. FredricaBimmel

FredricaBimmel Great big fat person

As long as she has a boyfriend don't try and get with her. Tell her you'd date her if she were single, but don't be an asshole and cheat with her. Let her break up with him first.

Even though he might be an asshole its not cool to do that.

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Only read the first sentence.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS: She has a bf, and he MAY be an asshole...but she is still with him?

Think about that. Then think about it some more. He can't be that much of an asshole, or she would leave him.

it's not worth it. You want to/need to be with a woman who is willing to commit to you fully. Anything less is just a ripoff to yourself.

4. The Militant

The Militant THE FUTURE

Don't get your hopes up. I've been in the same situation she may actually really like you but she may also be reallly confused and end up hurting you. just be carful and good luck

5. b0vine

b0vine New Member

Im going to tread lightly on this one. Im going to talk about it with her seriously. Im in no mood to get hurt.

Thanks for input so far.