SRS completely sprung over this girl

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by NautaNutter, Nov 21, 2007.

1. NautaNutter

NautaNutter New Member

She lives in my building and we have fooled around a few times (while drinking) but im developing feelings for her to the point where I think about her everyday. Even when we are sober she flirts with me but then when I ask her to hang out she doesnt give me a straightforward answer. I've called her a few times in the past 3-4 weeks and havnt gotten an immediate response but we do randomly see eachother and end up chating/eating.

I dont even know why I like this girl (im not really physically attracted to her) and at this point Im trying really hard to get her out of my head but its not working. Should I try talking to her a few more times or just let it go?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You want her because she's ignoring you. Let her come to you, you've already tried too much. If she doesn't...move on.

3. ridah626

ridah626 OT Supporter

maybe she has a boyfriend?

4. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Her actions are that she views you at best as a casual fling. To her, you should have picked up on this, and by you continually trying you're telling her that you don't get it and that's unattractive. I think you are ruining your chances by ignoring her signs of distinterest and yet continuing to send her signals of strong interest.

She's telling you that she is mildly interested at best and you're telling her that you really dig her. That is an imbalance. Balance it out.

5. NautaNutter

NautaNutter New Member

how do i do that