Complete Ride vid of Deals Gap. 15 minutes

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Stylerod, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Stylerod

Stylerod 150mph in a swimsuit :eek3:

Well, it's getting near riding season again (it was 70 here Sunday but fucking snowed today!). Here is a nice vid from the complete run of Deals Gap. It's 15 minutes long. No stunts or anything, but a nice vid that shows one of the best motorcyle roads in the country.

http://www.vfronline.com/images/DealsGap.wmv

2. Smitty

Smitty New Member

awesome :cool: I want to go there one of these days.

3. Stylerod

Stylerod 150mph in a swimsuit :eek3:

You're in VA. You can ride down to where the Blue Ridge Parkway comes into VA, and ride it all the way to TN. My wife and I made that ride twice a year for many, many years.

You will need about 3 days. 1 to get to TN, one to hang around and ride the Gap and other roads in the area and 1 day to go back home. That would be a kick ass ride but some long days.

4. GCEX

GCEX Drifting Along

:coold: :cool: x 11tybillion

:hs: There's this local road I love to ride on, but it's a matter of time before it goes away. It connects Orange County & Riverside County for you SoCal folks. So many new homes are going up, all the open spaces are getting eaten up.

There are studies going on to determine what the best corridor to connect the OC and Riverside. One of them is to widen my road. :wtc: :wtc:

Now I know how the old timers must feel when they tell you, "Back in my day...". 10 years from now I'll be telling kids the same thing. :o

5. f4i4me

f4i4me Guest

man that looks like fun!! i wish i lived more near it.. there are also other forum meets there i would love to go to .. grr