FRK Comments on having a foursome...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BimmerJustin, Aug 5, 2005.

1. BimmerJustin

BimmerJustin Why would you deny yourself something you want?

So me and my gf were talking to friends of ours last night who are also in a relationship. We explored the idea of having a foursome. This would involve only girl ongirl and guy on girl. The idea became pretty serious and it seems like this thing could happen real soon.

I've thought about it alot since last night and I would be comfortable having sex with another girl in front of my gf, as well as seeing her with a guy, but I can't help but feel a little nervous about the whole situation. We've known this couple for a long time and we both trust them completely.

So if anyone has experienced this before, please let me know what I am in for.

2. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

Its fun, go for it. I was in a 5-some once. ( but It felt more in the end like I was just the water boy hahaha)

3. xela

xela So say we all!

I've also been in a 5some and it was great!! We just kept our boundaries...used the other couple and girl for foreplay and whatever, but only had intercourse with each other. It was insanely hot!! :drool:

I also did this with good friends and there was nothing ackward afterwards either. We still talk everyday and it's just cool! :bigthumb:

4. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

Ya there was nothing awkward afterwards with my friends and I either.None of us were a "couple" so it made it easier......

5. Esp69st

Esp69st Who's talking about OIL... bitch you cooking

I wish I could do that.....

6. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

We didnt plan it. a friend of mine and I form the same apt building went to go vist another firnd after drinking. He was there with a guy and girl he was friends with, and it just sorta happened....

7. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

If you feel comfortable with it, and think the gf is too, go for it. Make sure the four of you have your boundaries straight, and that anyone can stop things if they get uncomforatble.

There is no way to know how you or yours, or your friends, are gonna react to it... but most likely, if you guys are all cool, and secure in yourselves and your relationships, it'll be fun and little to no drama will ensue. :)

Have fun, and come back and fill us in on the details! :naughty: