COMIC Comics I decided to sell: You guys get first pick, then it goes on ebay.

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Sirc, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Sirc

Sirc Dr. Hourse Crew #1

I've decided to sell a few of the comics I could let go. You guys get first pick at them. If nobody wants them they're going up on ebay.

Oddly enough my Richie Rich comics are the ones that are worth a lot. They are in mint condition and I seriously don't know where the hell they came from. According to guide Richie Rich #39 in NM = ~$90, #41 NM = ~$60, #55 NM = ~$40. So roughly $190 worth of comics there to which I'll let go for $120 shipped. I don't think anybody here would want them but they are there if you want.

[​IMG]

Next are my Batman #1, Batman #346, and Batman #311. #1 is in Mint condition and still has the original bag it came in that has absolutely 0 markings on it at all. It is nearly perfect. #1 Mint = ~$120. #346 and #311 are both NM and are ~$20 and ~$25 respectively. That's ~$165 retail, to which I'll release at the tune of $100 shipped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After these are my Iron Man #1-5 and both the Avengers #1 and a Variant cover. Avenger #1 and Variant have only been removed from its original bag and board twice. Once to read it when they first came out, and once again today when I check them to make sure everything was good. The variant has only been out once, and that was today so I could check it to make sure it was good. The variant goes for ~$10 and the #1 retails at ~$5. The Iron Man (pre-douchebag tony stark) #1-5 are all $5/each. So that's $40 of comics to which I will let go at the price of $20 shipped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here are the big guns. I have here Uncanny X-men #61 in MINT condition. This baby has been stored for years and years and has absolutely 0 creases, tears, etc. Retail on this bitch is ~$180, I"m also going to through in this Marvel Comics Presents #57, because I have no other ones and it kind of bothers me to have it when I have no other comic of it. The other one is Fanastic Four #51 and Fanastic Four #355. This one is MINT, 0 creases, tear etc. I haven't even taken this one out of the bag for fear of doing something to it. This one retails around ~$130. That's ~$310 of comics that I will let go for $250 shipped. F4 #355 is just another derelict, mint book that I just don't have a collection of. I don't really care much for F4, so off they go.

[​IMG]

Or I'll send them all to you for $400 shipped. Happy Holidays folks.

2. Kazmont

Kazmont Active Member

[​IMG]

JIM LEE Iron-Man FTW! :bowdown:
    But... i already own those.

3. Kurt Wagner

Kurt Wagner New Member

Just Pm'd you about the Iron Man comics.

4. Sirc

Sirc Dr. Hourse Crew #1

5. Kurt Wagner

Kurt Wagner New Member

6. Sirc

Sirc Dr. Hourse Crew #1

Payment received!

Alright you guys have until the end of today and they're going on ebay.

7. siniquezu

siniquezu New Member

dammit, wanted the iron man.

8. Sirc

Sirc Dr. Hourse Crew #1

If you can make a better offer, I'll give them to you.