MIL Combat sports ?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Rodthrower18, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

Any of yall like UFC, Pride FC and the rest ??? I know some of yall have to so wats up ? Also anyone gonna watch 58 tonight ? Im watching it with some of my training partners tonight but am really and truly lookin forward to the Ortiz Griffin fight next month Tito is gonna put somebody in their fucking place :bowdown::bowdown:

edit: and for my brolies in the dessert if you want to see it shoot me a PM and the MMA fairy might leave you a present in a few weeks :x:

2. scottiemac

scottiemac It's time to shoot some hot dogs!

my friends ordering it so I'll be at his house tonight!

3. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

Good shit, which fight are you ready to see ? Personally the Franklin Loiseau fight and St Piere(sp?) fight are the 2 that are gonna rock hard. Anybody else watchin ?

4. brackac

brackac Fuck all of this. OT Supporter

GSP vs Penn is the fight I am waiting for. Penn dominated Hughes with his BJJ, but I think GSP is better schooled than Hughes at defending.

I can not wait for Hughes vs Gracie. 99% of the people have given the win to Hughes already. But Hughes has problems with great BJJ fighters. Should be a great fight.

5. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

Indeed what about the last minute addition of Icho Larenas that guy had 5:1 the minute the fight was announced I have no clue what it is now :noes: Im watchin a lot of youtube vids gettin pumped for tonight.

6. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I'm actually missing this one!

The torrent will be out soon enough though.

7. Crackaboy

Crackaboy New Member

GSP got fucked up but still defeated that punkass BJ Penn :bowdown:

Rich Franklin dominated David Louiseau but DL showed alot of heart by staying in and fighting the full five rounds :cool:

And Tito Ortiz is a little cunt who needs to be put in his place

8. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

It's out now :x: and crackaboy the only thing I agree with you on is Tito he really is a fuckiing cunt, no respect for any of the fighters that paved the way for the sport to get big enough for him to be able to behave the way he does and still have a fucking job. Well I agree on the Loiseau showing a TON of heart as well, I mean 5 rounds is jsut insane I was really thinkin it was gonna end half way through the 3rd I had no idea theyd finish it. BJ Penn is still fuckin badass IMO GSP is soon gonna get his ass waxed if not by Hughes I forsee a rematch with Penn where Penn will show a little bit more offense throughout the fight and not just in the first round(which is what cost him, he'd get a take down that you know got points awarded and not get on the offense). Last night was quite a bit more than I expected to say the least.