College Parties

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by macistaniMac, Aug 4, 2006.

1. macistaniMac

macistaniMac New Member

With college starting back up, I want to be more social outside of my current circle of friends. (PS: That's code for I want to meet cute girls at college parties). Give me advice on how to act at the parties, yo.

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

be yourself.

3. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

That may just be one of the WORST pieces of advice you could ever give him. Considering that he comes across as a tool, that's NOT going to get him laid.

4. TigerWoodsJr

TigerWoodsJr LSX Elitist Prick

Just be real outgoing... sometimes the life of the party if thats what it needs and you have what it takes.. just don't be a tool. The more people you know the better, that way if a friend or two is talking with a group of hot ladies you can go up and great your friend and get introduced to the hot chicks they are talking too and take one or two of them home if you have game.

5. awlewis

awlewis New Member

Alcohol will usually make you more outgoing. Just don't pass out with your shoes on.

[​IMG]

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

If you are having trouble meeting people, and girls in particular, then asking on the internet isnt going to solve your problem.

There is no advice on how to act, because people can see through an act and then just make fun of you. Be yourself, and if someone wants to hang out they will.

If you cant get layed at a college party then you just dont want to be using your penis. Guys with no game, no looks, and no brains can get some loving from a drunk college girl. Hell, I even managed to have a little fun, and I am nothing but a geek :rofl:

7. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

One of the things I miss most about those long drunk nights....finding the people that passed out before you and making them pay! :rofl: So much fun. I think the majority of my best stories from college involve someone getting "gimped" as we would call it (drawn all over, stuff dumped on them, pics taken, the list goes on...a drunk lifeless body can provide hours of entertainment to other drunks :rofl:)

8. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

just don't be like stupid frat guys and slip a whole bunch of girls date rape drugs.

sure you'll get a chick....but you'd also be fucking pathetic and I'd then hope you die...as you should if you partake in that.

:hs:

9. Abomb

Abomb New Member

man, like i always said. asking women for advice on women is probably the worst thing you can do 99% of the time.

10. Abomb

Abomb New Member

have fun. go up to hot chicks and start bullshitting with them. dont get super drunk or you look like a douche bag. be yourself. be yourself in the sense that you are cool, relaxed, and fun to talk to. the more people u meet and randomly talk to the more friends and parties that open up. oh yah, go up to someone who gets laid alot and ask them to mentor you. :wavey:

11. Zanathyne

Zanathyne Guest

Being myself usually means observing and rarely participating. When I'm in a group of friends I usually feel as if I was a scientist gathering information on group interaction. So going to a party means I'll just eavesdrop on conversations and remain anonymous as possible. I think I have the makings of a good stalker.

12. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Thats stupid. When you hear them talking about something just jump on in. They are not going to care. Its called being social.

13. metalfan111

metalfan111 Guest

Man I used to be exactly like you. You just got to be like, fuck it, and just do it, even if you don't feel comfortable with it. Once you get over that initial hump, you will be fine.

If your problem is caused by self-esteem, you have to forget about that and be confident in yourself. I used to have very low self-esteem and that kept me from doing anything. You have to be happy with yourself, you can't be putting yourself down all the time.

If people don't like you for who you are, thats their problem. All you have to do is talk, be friendly, funny and confident and you'll be fine.

14. deznutz

deznutz New Member

just make sure your not overly confident...thinking your better than everyone at the party and act stuck up. It will get you no where, trust me.

15. Abomb

Abomb New Member

being over confident is much better than being lacking in confidence

16. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

works for me :o

if you want to find a girl that you care about, be confident.

if you want to find a chick to fuck, be confident.