A&P College Hockey

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by hurleyint1386, Jan 9, 2009.

1. hurleyint1386

hurleyint1386 Someone has sand in their vagina

Hey, I was just wondering how many people have taken pictures at college hockey games. I only ask because I don't know what the rules are as far as what cameras are allowed. I remember something about NHL hockey games don't allow SLR cameras into the arena unless given permission. Is this the same as college? I'm thinking about going to an RIT hockey game tomorrow night and bringing my camera just to play around, but don't want to end up going there with my camera and leaving it in the car. If anyone knows, that would be great. Thanks!

Then does any one want to let me borrow a 70-200mm f/2.8? :mamoru:

2. xenon supra

xenon supra OT Supporter

Just be confident and tell them you are with the school newspaper or yearbook. It always works at GT events. :run:

3. hurleyint1386

haha but I don't even have a school ID. It would definitely be interesting if they let me in, though

4. xenon supra

xenon supra OT Supporter

Speaking of which, i went to a UNC basketball exhibition game and had by 80-200 on and was asked to put it away because my "lens was too big"

5. hurleyint1386

They might determine the level of skill on how big your lens is haha so I don't have the best skills, but if I went in with a 100-400mm or something, they might consider me a "professional photographer" although if I go in with a 50mm, they might not think so much