FRK College Adventures...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by The Repair Man, Oct 21, 2006.

1. The Repair Man

The Repair Man New Member

Hello FS Crew. Wonder how this'll turn out. Anyway, how about a thread to tell people of some of the fun/freaky stuff that you people have done while in college. Alot of times dorms were really fun.

I guess to get us started off I can tell the story of how my GF and I got caught pants down by the RA.

We were in the laundry room of my dorm room, both of us only 18. It was about 10:30 at night and we shut the door to the room, and turned the light out. Decided to have a little fun in the dark and push her up against the wall between the dryers and washers. Started making out, kissing, lip biting and sucking. We kept at each other until I had pulled her breasts out from under her shirt and starting groping them. Pinching her nipple, tugging on them to get them nice and erect. Slipping my hand down her pants I found her plesently soaked. Undid her jeans and let them fall to her ankles along with her panties. Pushing her against the wall with me kissing her, fondling a breast, and rubbing her excited clit, the RA walked in. Turn on the light, spotted us as we tried to put clothes on real quick, and said "Just doing my rounds, carry on" turned the light back out and shut the door. :)

Anyone else have any college stories?

2. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

haha sounds simliar to one of mine, i was actually in my room and my RA knowing my room pretty well just would normally walk in and shed tell me she was doing her rounds and asked if we needed any thing. well one night i came home early from a party and i was with this girl on our futon (which i bought) she opened the door and seen me i looked at her and just kept going. later that night i was walking the girl to the elevator and my friend said something on the lines of the girl being my GF. the RA looks at her, and says "dont get use to it you will be replaced in a week" my jaw dropped and basicly i lost the chance with that girl again

3. Marmot

Marmot Guest

:cocked: by the jealous RA :rofl:

4. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

nah she wasnt jealous she had her man, but she was trying to b funny and it ended up costing me, oh well i honestly didnt care. the girl was STUPID and i mean STTUUPPIIDD!! she thought hair was edible if you mixed it with vaseline. :eek4: