MMA collection of quotes about Fedor

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Atmosphere, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Atmosphere

Atmosphere PURPLE DREAM

stolen from another board, but a few lols

-"Fedor is the best pfp fighter in the world." - Randy Couture, UFC HW Champion

-"Fedor is the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world aside from bj Penn, those 2 are the best fighters in the world." - Rampage Jackson, UFC LHW Champion

-"It's FEDOR dude!" - Eric Pele

-"He is the BEST." - Mark Coleman, former UFC HW Champion and Pride GP Champion

-"The best in the world, no doubt." - Phil Baroni

-"Look, I've fought many people from around the world, so I've seen many strong fighters. But like him, never." - Renato Sobral

-"Fedor is on top now, it's hard to beat him now." - Pedro Rizzo

-"NOBODY wants to fight Fedor." - Wanderlei Silva, former Pride MW Champion and GP winner

-"Our great champion, he is the BEST in the world." - Josh Barnett, former UFC HW Champion and ADCC Champion

-"Fedor has no equals in Sambo or MMA." - Aleksander Mikhailin, 3-time World Judo Champion and Fedor's former training partner

-"Fedor would be absolutely great in K-1." - Ernesto Hoost, 4-time K-1 World Champion

-"Fedor has no weakness! I have seen so many fights, and even the best fighters in the world have a flaw in their game but I have yet to find one in Fedor Emelianenko." - Bas Rutten, former king of Pancrase and UFC HW Champion FSN

-"Probably the best ever lived....he's a living legend right now and I don't think there's a man on this planet who can beat him; the man is unreal. Pound for pound the best in the world." - Diego Sanchez, hooterandgreenway radio show

-"Fedor is my favorite." - BJ Penn, former UFC Welterweight Champion and BJJ world Champion, NWFS 7/9/06

-"Fedor is the most incredible fighter you'll ever see." - Frank Trigg

-"Fedor is pound-for-pound best in the world." - Shamada (Pride referee)

-"Fedor is a machine." - Don Frye

-"The best fighter to climb into ANY areana is Emelianenko fedor. He is in his own league and you can't compare nobody." - Kevin Randleman, former UFC HW Champion

-"Fedor is just too dominant, too good at punching people in the face. The way he punches people man he's trying to kill people, with both hands. He's in a whole different class by himself." - Brandon Vera

-"He is the best and undefeated... His striking game and his ground game is the best, so that's why he is the best... He is the sh*t " - Mark Hunt, K-1 World Champion

-"He's the total package; looks can be deceiving. He's incredibly strong, his hips are amazing, probably his best asset. Hard to hold down, hard to do anything with the guy.........shit he's just the best, that's why he's the best. He gets in position to throw the big bombs, he throws just as hard on the ground as he does on the feet. That's why he's the world Champion." - Mark Coleman

-"He's the fastest I've ever seen. Much faster than Mirko. And he's got a great reaction. Technically he may not have such a big advantage, but physically he is the fastest heavy guy in MMA history. He tries a punch, misses it, then immediately shoots again, Cro Cop for example didn't even see them coming. He must practise that a lot, because it's not easy to improvise that kind of thing. He is really with a good combination of styles, he can go from one art to the other, that's what makes him different." – Antonio Rodorigo Nogueira

-"He has a fast eye, good for counter-attacking. And in every fight he shows up with something new under his sleeve. Against Filipovic he used a great clinch-strike combo: he'd go for the uchi-mata, quickly following with a powerful hook." - Pedro Rizzo

Liddell: 'I'll fight anyone, Silva? Yeah sure, Quinton Jackson? Sure, Randy Couture? Sure'

Reporter: 'What about Fedor Emelianenko?'

Liddell: 'Well if I'll have to...I'll fight him...if I have to'

"Fedor is incredibly overrated" Dana White

2. 2ofdem

2ofdem OT Supporter

'Noone beats me' Fedors Tshirt.

3. Sylva

Sylva New Member

Dana...lol

4. ITR06

ITR06 OT Supporter

will find out soon enough

5. REDTAIL

REDTAIL New Member

Finishing it off with Dana's quote really makes him seem even douchier. If possible. Knowwhatimsayin? Fedor is great. Wether or not that will continue we will see. If anything we'll see a sneak peak July 19th.

6. REDTAIL

REDTAIL New Member

we'll or will?

7. Degenerate

Degenerate Optimus Riem! OT Supporter

"He's a tiny little shit" - Tim Sylvia

8. Exiled

Exiled New Member

I like nick thompsons shirt that says "Almost nobody beats me!"

9. phat bahsturd

phat bahsturd New Member

I miss watching fedor fight... sigh

10. Ghost of Swayze

Ghost of Swayze Ofcourse you mad

im starting to really think bj penn is more wellrounded but i guess we will see what Fedor is really made of...if he wipes the floor with big tim then yep hes the greatest

11. JoeyGladstone

JoeyGladstone New Member

Wasn't liddell talking shit about fedor saying he's overrated a couple months back?

12. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

that was Kimbo, but pretty much the same thing.

13. JoeyGladstone

JoeyGladstone New Member

14. kit99bar

kit99bar USPA Class 2, weak, old man!

shows respect from other fighters at very least.
    Dana lol

15. yawgmoth

yawgmoth nine > ten OT Supporter

lol at liddells response

16. Beepsandbuzzes

Beepsandbuzzes New Member

:rofl:
    yeah that Liddell quote is priceless. I think it comes across a lot funnier in text.

I'm sad to say that I feel like dropping some money on Sylvia for the upcoming fight because of the great odds he has, but I can't bring myself to do it because I am rooting for Fedor so strongly.

17. Kuet

Kuet New Member

i must agree, the liddell quote was the best.

18. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

yeah I think big time is going down, he is used to fighting giants and shit its his specialty. beat HMC by arm bar and beat the crap out of semi schiltz who is way better then tim silvia

19. Beepsandbuzzes

Beepsandbuzzes New Member

I agree Fedor is definitely the favourite, I just wonder if he's a 3 or 4 to 1 favourite like the betting odds say.

20. AK-47

AK-47 Banned

schiltz has no sprawl whatsoever and fedor took him down whenever he wanted, tim actually has (some) takedown defense

21. whup

whup I wish you had children and.. so that I could step

Any top heavyweight with decent wrestling and a ground game should have subbed HMC.

Semmy Schilt took Fedor to decision, but was finished by Big Nog, Barnett (twice) and Kharitonov. Not to mention, he's a far better fighter now than he was then, and it'd be interesting to see him go to MMA 100%, which he's considering.

All the Fedor quotes are nice, but most fighters have good complimentary things to say about each other. A lot of these quotes are from when Fedor was actually fighting too.

Fedor needs to get back into the ring or cage so people can rave about him again.

22. 2ofdem

2ofdem OT Supporter

Ahh he is fighting in a few weeks, well he is turning up to armbar big tim in the first round and flying back to russia to drink vodka and bang some hot russian mafia skanks aleks got him.

23. Atmosphere

Atmosphere PURPLE DREAM

mmath?

gonzaga finished cro cop while cro cop took fedor to a decision, therefore zag > feddy

24. whup

whup I wish you had children and.. so that I could step

MMAth? No. I'm saying that Fedor beating Choi and Schilt at that point in their careers isn't all that impressive. And that I'd love to see Schilt dedicate himself to MMA.

And yes, everyone who follows the sport knows Fedor fights soon :p But I'm not getting too excited until I see Fedor staring down Sylvia.

And by staring down, I mean standing there baby faced wearing a look of lethargic disinterest with a faint smile and his gut hanging out.

25. CRaiNK

CRaiNK ЧЕМПИОН

dumbest quote i have ever heard come out of your mouth...