FRK Collaring and/or M/s relationships

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ~*Pogovina*~, Dec 1, 2008.

1. ~*Pogovina*~

~*Pogovina*~ Whip it! Whip it good!!

Anyone got experience with this? I'm 4 months into my first, working out the rules and such currently.

Advice? Questions?

Oh, it should be specifically mentioned that there is a distance issue... We don't see eachother IRL often.

2. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

We all try to be very objective when answering these sorts of questions. We also try to be optimistic.

That being said however, I cannot offer any advice for it being long distance. LIVING with the individual can be challenging enough.

If I had any advice to offer it would be to either move closer, or find another partner. Knowing the dynamics of that lifestyle I cannot see it working, not truthfully anyway. As a game to play, sure, but I cannot believe that it could be fully realized.

3. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

Have you ever been together or has it always been LD? If you were together for a while and then had to move apart I can see this working out better. However, if you met online and have never really been together than I am a bit more like Zeus-skeptical.

You state that this is your first M/s relationship but have you been in other power dynamic relationships before (ie: D/s)??

My main advice would be to take things slowly and cautiously. This is ESPECIALLY if you have never been in a similar relationship before.

Could you give us some more info though on the relationship? Right now things are really vague.

4. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Identify rules and guidelines as to the degree of M/s. You might actually be wanting a D/s (or not). I can not provide much advice when it comes to M/s as I know D/s better. Thus, any of the things I am thinking about do not apply to M/s :mamoru: For instance, outlining ahead of time where boundaries are and what you are comfortable with and whether it is 24/7 or not. Living apart does add another difficult element though. Honestly, I am not fully sure how M/s would work long distance as it is about power and control and in essence, if the Master is far away, the power control component is minimized.

Again though, I have little experience (okay none) with M/s. Mine comes from D/s, so that might be why I have difficulties with the distance thing :)

5. razi

razi New Member

Don't be afraid to revise the rules on occasion, and tailor them to your (plural) needs. What works in non LDRs doesn't always work in LDRs. Obviously, communicate often.

6. ~*Pogovina*~

~*Pogovina*~ Whip it! Whip it good!!

I apologise because without a huge long explaination it does seem quite impossible. And we have hit rough patches because of our distance. We are planning to move closer to eachother in the next year and I would not throw this relationship away simply because we cannot touch eachother physically on a regular basis. There are many things that cannot be done because of the distance but we have both been highly creative in getting around those things for the time being.
    We most certainly look forward to being close together but given that we are both married and poly, with children of our own, it is highly unlikely that we would ever live together. We don't believe that you have to be living together 24/7 in order to be committed and follow the set rules of the relationship 24/7.