Cold Weather Gloves

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Metalifann, Dec 6, 2004.

1. Metalifann

Metalifann The Minivan Can Nevar Lose! OT Supporter

What kind of gloves do you guys wear when its cold outside? Do you have special gloves or wear your normal gloves? I normally wear a set of Teknic vented gloves to keep my hands from sweating in hot weather. My hands are starting to get a bit cold now that the temps are dropping. Any suggestions???

2. mnewell

mnewell Lucy.

How fucking cold can it get in Tampa???

AlpineStar makes winter riding gloves that kick ass. Kinda spendy but very nice. I actually don't have a pair, but my buddy bought a pair a couple of weeks ago and he is raving about them...

I have a pair of FirstGear winter gloves that I wear sometimes. They have a layer of thinsulate in them and it works pretty good. Another thing you might wanna consider is to get a set of glove liners and wear those under your current gloves. It's a good makeshift fix and doesn't cost much at all.

3. Metalifann

Metalifann The Minivan Can Nevar Lose! OT Supporter

It doesnt get all that cold here, but when its 40 or so and the rest of me is warm, my hands get cold and start to get numb. It looks like icon has a new set of cold weather gloves out.:dunno:

4. bush0102

bush0102 Guest

I have insulated gloves made by Thor. They were 40 bucks. I got them at my dealership.