Cold-Approaching Women who are in groups of friends?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Balzak, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Balzak

Balzak New Member

I just read the thread about the guy who came over to the group of friends and said, "Hi. I'm [name]." You guys always do this, or do you usually wait for her to be alone?

Have you found that your chances significantly lowered when she's with a group of friends?
    How about approaching a girl who is out with her girls for a girl's night out?
    And Lastly (this happened to me because I didn't act fast enough) approaching a girl who is with siblings.

2. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

there's no such thing as a "girl's night out"

wtf are they doing in a club? some part of them is there bc there are going to be men. they wouldn't go if it were all women.

phrases like "girl's night out" are used so that women can say, "it just happened," after they fuck somebody. "i was totally not looking for men and ... yeah. it just happened."

anti-slut defense

3. Balzak

Balzak New Member

LOL @ "it just happened" !

4. Balzak

Balzak New Member

Ah...open the group up. So basically just introduce yourself and ask, "mind if I join you guys?"

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

If you were referring to the thread I started, I did open the group. While I only glanced over the details, in reality, I sat down, had my opener ("I seem to be the topic of conversation. am I correct?") and then introduced myself to the other women. I talked to them briefly and then came back to my intended target. At that point she brushed me off, so I left. It doesn't really matter, though, because it showed that I was confident enough to make a move. As you may have seen, the intended target knew who I was looking at (her) because I made my intentions VERY clear, and afterwards she came back over to me, which was a huge sign of interest.

6. Balzak

Balzak New Member

I see I see..

7. JohnJohnJohnson

they just want to dance. with lots of MEN around, though - it's no fun at home, right? GIRLS' NIGHT OUT WOO HOO.

you know i only put the condom on because i wanted to see how it fit

i didn't realize it was going to lead to sex. it just happened

8. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

initially ignore the target except to make fun of her

give the most attention to the least attractive girl

9. JohnJohnJohnson

ok i am stepping back.

they are not there to have sex. they are there to dance, but sometimes "things happen".

10. JohnJohnJohnson

er... don't get me wrong, I think it's fucking awesome that girls are waiting for me. :) i mean i'd prefer if they were actively seducing me but this is also good.

what bugs me is self-deception - as u can see from my posts over in LAOT. however, it doesn't BUG me. that's just miscommunication because we're talking over the internet.

i talk the same way about people who believe that the fact of evolution (i.e. that we descend from fish) is in question.

11. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

girls just wanna dance. that's why they pay cover charges and go to places with 10 dollar drinks and 20 dollar cab fares instead of dancing at home. girls hate guys. it's true. sometimes, when girls go out, they think "man i hope the guy of my dreams doens't approach me tonight. it's girls night out. i will NOT meet cool mother fucking pimp guys on GIRLS NIGHT OUT. it's GIRLS NIGHT OUT yo giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirls night out. fucking cool guys fuck them"

edit: just like in the other thread, it doesn't fucking matter what they THINK on a logical level. on an emotional level, if tom cruise comes into the room, it is NOT girls night out anymore. it is TOM CRUISE's night out. Be tom cruise.

12. ware_ru

you'll learn soon... i'm always right

13. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

A lot of girls go to clubs for the club culture and nothing more. Not to say that they wouldn't be interested in an attractive man approaching them, but that may have not been the purpose of going out in the first place.

14. ware_ru

it doesn't fucking mater what their logical reason is for going out. it just doesn't matter

15. ware_ru

That they respond to tom cruise, no matter WHAT they are doing - they're on girls night out, about to get married, in a gorup of 10 guys, it doesn't fucking matter - they respond to tom cruise on an emotional level and they will respond to you on an emotional level if you're tom cruise.

I feel like a lot of limiting beliefs here would be completely gone if the guys just started looking at themselves as tom cruise. Then you realize that nothing matters. NOTHING, except the fact that you're there and she's there

16. JohnJohnJohnson

Yeah, it's just a waste of energy... I'm not really bugged by it, mostly I'm happy that what THE REAL JKIDD just said is the case.

17. NCS

NCS Active Member

it doesnt matter

18. JohnJohnJohnson

nothing "matters" :hsugh:

19. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

So what about chicks with BFs who go clubbing for "girls night out." Are they still there for the same reason?

20. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

Yes

21. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

A-ha! That's what I thought.

And everyone is all "oh dude, you shouldn't have a problem if your GF wants to have a girls night out. They're just dancing. If you guys trust each other there's no problem."

22. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

The scene in Knocked Up where the 2 chicks go out to the club and the married one asks 'These guys would fuck me, right?' is spot on.

23. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

So then if your gf says she wants to go clubbing with her friends for girls night out, what happens:

- You can't say "no" without looking like a jealous, controlling asshole

- But you should be worried that she wants to in the first place.

Should you dump her on the spot?

24. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

You let her go, and if she does something then you leave her.

25. ware_ru

:wtf: is wrong with you guys (falconer). There is a difference between having an underlying desire for validation and sex and actually ACTING on it and cheating on your boyfriend

maybe a lot of you guys, before you sort out your internal psychological problems, really shouldn't read my posts... I don't know

ok new self-improvement map for everyone. figure out what falconer's belief system is. Then belive the exact opposite. You'll be good to go