WEB coder/designer looking for work

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Baby Jai, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Baby Jai

Baby Jai MT Pimp OT Supporter

I have done several websites, graphics, logos and many other things. You can view my personal website at www.babyjai.com and we can work something out. I am good with php4 and 5, html, dhtml, css & xhtml. If you have any questions please post them here or feel free to contact me. For logos and graphics, you will find no one that will do it cheaper than I ;)

2. wyrmblight

wyrmblight Tá m'árthach foluaineach lán d'eascanna OT Supporter

You ever work with vivvo templates?

3. Baby Jai

no but if you showed me a link or provided a little more information I would be able to help you out

4. wyrmblight

wyrmblight Tá m'árthach foluaineach lán d'eascanna OT Supporter

Here is a link to their information on their template engine. http://www.vivvo.net/vte.php

If you can work with it and we can agree on a price, I'll have work for you over the next month or two. I will need about 4 vbulletin website skins converted to match with vivvo. Then I have one website I'll be looking at having several skins for, maybe 5 or so to start.

5. Baby Jai

i can definetly do the skins no problem, i do invision skinning now, and thats WAY to easy. As far as the templates it looks really easy. I would have to get a ripped version and check it out, so we dont pay first. So what are you looking to do? Hit me up on the messenger tomorrow