SRS codeine

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by marauder, Jan 22, 2007.

1. marauder

marauder New Member

I know someone who has been taking 3 tablets for about a year to help her sleep etc. she says she is addicted but doesn't care.. though I think her talking to me about it etc. might have helped a bit, I think might have encourged her to go to the doctor again and caused her to actually take a interest in her heath more.
    Shes been to the doc a few times now.

Recently she has taken 4 3 times now.

Just wondering how much damage to her liver etc. this would be causing, she said she can no longer have juice etc. makes her get heartburn and goes straight through her.

PS: I haven't know this person long and already I can tell she has issues.
    They seem to stem from her being overweight and a bad self image which in turn makes her feel like shit etc. her family life and friends aren't helping the situation either. Family doesn't treat her well seem mother seems to think it's a pain to take her to the doctor (has a older sister that is the opposite to her and parents seem to favor her) and friends aren't close enough for her to confide in.

She seems to be on a path of self destruction :noes:

2. faulkton

faulkton New Member

i don't think its doing any substantial or serious physical damage.

A lot of people take that much (and a lot more) under medical supervision for periods of time much longer than one year.

i bet the juice thing is unrelated to the codeine use.

She might be totally fucking up her emotional health, but physically i bet she is fine..

3. marauder

marauder New Member

are ok good to know it hasn't screwd her health. She seems to be better now went to the doc today and didn't take 4 of them last night.

4. S4Driver

S4Driver New Member

Anything like codeine CAN damage your health. From your story, she seems to be okay though, maybe taking more than she needs but not way too much. How do you know how many she is taking? Does she tell you? Chances are if she is telling you then she is taking a little more than she says.

5. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

man that sucks. but if she has an addiction for it then she wont quit until she's ready

6. marauder

marauder New Member

Yes she tells me.

Well she has told me she has thought of taking the whole box but hasn't, she was wondering if she would wake up and if anyone would care.

Though to give you an idea of how much she has told me before about her.. she has talked to me about her past sexual encounters... though I'm not interested in her that way so I don't have lead her on.

I think she has some a very self esteem issues... she's a bit messed up though it's not all her fault entirely.
    She was at a beach and a group of guys wanted a photo with her she was confused.. turns out they were having some competition with others to see who could get their picture taken with the fatest women they could find, she realized why they wanted a photo and grabbed the camera and smashed it and went off crying.
    Her friends didn't understand why she was upset + the entire trip while her friends went out on dates she didn't no one wanted to take her out.
    She is overweight and admittedly if you see her in a night club etc. you wouldn't think twice you would look straight past, though instead of just looking past and moving on she has been taunted by people.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  7. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

hmmm...addict

8. marauder

marauder New Member

Just talked to her it's getting sorted now she's been to the doc :)