COD MW2 pros: I need your help!!!

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by jc_smith, Jan 26, 2010.

1. jc_smith

jc_smith New Member

Ok, I wouldn't consider myself bad by any means at this game. On my bad days, I average around 10-15 kills per game. When I'm in the zone around 20-25 per game unless my whole team does good and we slaughter the other team. This is without getting any kill streak rewards.

And that's my problem! I can't get a kill streak worth shit!!! I have my kill streaks as: Pred. Missile, Harrier strike, and then chopper gunner. But I can't even get to 5 kills without dying.It could be my game play style. I hate camping, it's very boring for me. I'm the type of guy that likes to take the game to the other team. I will run around hunting people down, and will maybe camp for a few seconds at a location before moving on. I definitely prefer close combat. I'm working on my sniping skills but find it hard since if you camp, someone will find you within 30 seconds and kill you. And sniping on the run, not easy at all for me lol.

One I get 5 kills in a row, getting my chopper gunner isnt really hard. It's just getting to those 5 kills. Any tips from the pros?

2. slowbird

slowbird I am the son, and the heir, of a shyness that is c OT Supporter

minus whale just use UAV and then you will know where guys are and you can try to get from there directly to harrier and then chopper gunner :dunno:

3. Dogz

Dogz interior crocodile moderator

You could start by asking in the fucking huge thread on MW2

4. poz

poz New Member

:werd:

I started out using UAV, care package, and harrier but once I hit 70 and played for a bit, I realized that predator, harrier, and pavelow raped face. When I was going for my nuke though, I used harrier, chopper gunner, and nuke.

5. Mr J

Mr J New Member

if you run around like a headless chicken you're almost guaranteed to die. someone will spawn behind you or you'll get hit by a predator.

to get a decent streak going you need to camp, or at least hold an area of the map.

6. TysonLee

TysonLee New Member

i gave you a protip in the MW2 thread

7. jc_smith

jc_smith New Member

Thanks bro. That's a good idea on how to check corners. Will use it tonight :x:

8. Sloi

Sloi Back up in your ass with the resurrection

UMP Silenced
    Akimbo G18
    Semtex and Stun

Marathon Pro
    Hardline Pro
    Ninja Pro

Win.

If you prefer a balance of long range and short range ability and spam ammo like a madman, use

ACR with Acog
    Akimbo G18
    Semtex and Stun

Scavenger Pro
    Hardline Pro
    Steady Aim Pro or Ninja Pro

Win.