LGBT CoCo Moments

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by CoCo, Sep 2, 2004.

1. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Since I'm always having crazy experiences, I'll start a thread to chronicle them!

The question of the day is am I too ‘obvious’ if (yesterday), when I was walking into the Chinese Soul Food* restaurant near my job, the Bootleg DVD man just gave me 3 DVDs, saying “That’s for walking the way you walk”. I just didn’t know how to respond, so I said ‘thank you’ and walked inside.

At the time, I was a lil jarred, but today as I watch Exorcist, She Hate Me, and The Day After Tomorrow, I think I’ll have appreciated it.

*Chinese Soul Food* -- a new restaurant opened near my job that caters to a certain community…. They serve things like ‘General Tso’s Pigs Feet’, ‘Sweet and Sour Chitins’, ‘Orange Turkey Wings’, ‘Double Gizzard Delight’, and such things. But you can also get more normal things like Smothered Chops (like I got yesterday), with sides of Szechwan string beans and Loi Main noodles…

2. CoCo

Another crazy moment yesterday was when my str8t boss was walking around for like 4 hours with no pants on. :eek3: Soooo, when I ran into him for the first time in a hall, the following interaction took place:

CoCo: "Uhh, did you misplace something? Uhhmm, like your pants?"

Boss: "Huh? What? Oh...no..."
    CoCo: "Sooo, like, why aren't they on you?"
    Boss: "I took them off."
    CoCo: "And you don't find this a strange behavior?"
    Boss: "It's not like I have anything you A) don't have, B) have not seen, C) played with, D) sucked, AND E) fucked."
    CoCo: "uhh, okay then...."

hahaha, what could I have said to that???

3. CoCo

If you equate hot to rich, then yes. He has a cute face, but he relies on his money to divert attention from his body... He used to play football, but just sorta stopped working out. :eek3:

4. coma

coma New Member

Was he implying that you walk with a swish (gay)?
    Is this "certain community" the gay community?

PS: What do you do for work?...your boss seems wonderfully liberal!

5. midden

midden New Member

that, is priceless.

6. CoCo

:o My friends say that I walk with a swoosh, because it's 10x more ferocious than the gay swish....hehe. I don't think that I do that though. (I'm sure Taylor will disagree with me.)

I'm Marketing Director, so yea, as long as I keep bringing money in, my Boss loves me. And yea, he's pretty liberal.

7. CoCo

When he first realized that I was queer, he commented, "I had a gay roommate in college, and we were great friends. He and I feel out over the years. I was looking for a new gay; you can be his replacement."

:eek3: I was speechless.

8. CoCo

He tends so say things a lot that I just never expect to hear. So I guess that he is the str8t version of me.
    :wiggle:

9. CoCo

His wife luvs me. She thinks I'm the most fab person alive. She's from Ethiopia (she was a mail order bride). She was like, "you are like the queers on television, but in real life."

But in all honesty, I have often questioned if he was DL, but he has had plenty of opportunities to make a move on me, and he hasn't. So I concluded that he is str8t...like, for real. And I like that.

10. CoCo

Soooo, a friend and I are shopping in H&M this weekend, and after I put together an assortment of hot outfits for him, we go to the cashier... Behind us, an older white man gets in line with his caramel son.

His son is going crazy, trying to walk up the down escalator, knocking the clothes out of people's hands, and such nonsense. So this man is like, "Noah...please leave that nice lady alone", "Noah...please get away from that escalator", "Noah... :mb: ". I turn around, and I'm like, "Noah. Come here." He comes. "When you father asks you to do something, you need to do it, okay?" And, the lil darling boy, reaches out and shakes my hand. The father says nothing to me.

Time passes. The store was rather busy, so we are still waiting to get to the only two cashiers in the place, when Noah runs over to the accessories, and starts playing with the chains, chokers, and glasses. I turn to the father, and comment, "Well, on the positive side, he's learning to accessorize early," to which the father chuckles. Having now twice overstepped my boundaries, I asked, "Sooooo, did you adopt or use a surrogate?" The father was shocked (as if no one would notice a middles aged man with layered hair, and frosted tips, who happened to have a rainbow band-aid on his pedicurred toes).

"I adopted," he replied after recovering.

"Congratulations," I said, "he's darling."

At this point Noah goes back to the lady behind us and starts palming her ass, and she just doesn't know how to respond.... The father just asked Noah, again, to leave the 'nice lady' alone, but he quickly turned back to me, as said, "He has been going through this girl phase..." without missing a beat, he quickly added, "I've never gone through that. Even to this day..." My friend and I literally BURST out laughing. He looked as if he had no idea why we were laughing.

Noah then pulled out a teletubby (the purple one (tinky winky?), no less) and started rubbing it on the ladies toes. ".....Or," I commented, "he's trying to scout out Baby's First Fag Hag, attracting them through pedicures and fashion advice."

:wiggle:

11. CoCo

As I stood at a urinal today, squirting contentedly, my cock seemed strange and alien, still swollen from a night’s exertion, reddened, roughened, but satisfied and satisfying. It seemed mature, manly, purposeful, and beautiful. This cock had lived. Crazy images came to mind, as I reflected, of myself naked on a bed, lying on my back, my legs thrown up and over wither side of my head, my hands resting on a swollen and taught chest… In sudden insight, I realized that millions of men—past and present—all over the world were in orgasmic bliss right now, and for some reason that awareness leaves me with contentment. I shake the last few drops from my tool, stuffing it back in my pants and was about to continue my day, when I turn and notice my boss looking quizically at me.

"What?" I ask, as I walked to the sink.

"Do that shit on your own time," he laughed, "we don't do mid-day jerks at the urinals..."

He walked to a urinal and started doing his thing, ignoring me as I tried to explain that I wasn't doing anything. :squint:

12. coma

coma New Member

Your boss is a d/l type.:mamoru: He seems to be obsessed with all things gay.:wackit:

13. Ferron

Ferron So yes, I'll see you there.

There was no implication. It was fact!:rofl:

14. Ferron

:ugh:
    I...I...I'm hesitant about this thread. Having personally heard about/experienced some of these things with CoCo in real life, I don't think this (CoCo) should be documented.;)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2004
  15. CoCo

He tries to be metro...but as I told him today, it doesn't really work.

16. CoCo

I need my own TV show :mamoru:

17. CoCo

Ferron had a CoCo Moment this weekend....and it didn't even involve me! :mamoru: I think Ferron should post the ignorance...

18. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

i want a CoCo Moment

19. Ferron

I am inclined to deny knowing what you are talking about :mamoru:

20. Taylor

Taylor Guest

I'm not sure I know or want to know what you're talking about... :squint:

21. CoCo

:mamoru:

22. CoCo

:fawk:

23. CoCo

...everyone should ;).

24. TommyBoiSxty9

TommyBoiSxty9 here, but I'm really gone

CoCo sounds fun... I'm coming to Maryland to play with CoCo.

*orders some Cosmos for the 6 hour drive*

25. Ferron

There are plenty of reasons to drive 6 hours to Maryland:naughty:

CoCo is just the welcome basket that greets everyone:mamoru: