FRK Cock Rings

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by verbal, Jun 16, 2009.

1. verbal

verbal Active Member

Anyone use one? I'm thinking about getting one and I know there are different types-- regular rings, adjustables, etc. What type do you recommend and why?

2. jimbo_jones

jimbo_jones New Member

Most of the time I like the band style ones. They don't stretch so they are a little more difficult to put on and get the appropriate size is essential, but I think they look a lot better and if they are the right size they do the job very well also. Gear Essentials makes some awesome stainless steel ones. Nothing like a solid pound of stainless steel wrapped around your cock!
    The stretchy ones are less expensive and can be had with and without vibrator, so there are tons of options out there. If you go the stretchy route, look for one that is made from TPE or TPR and waterproof so you can have fun in the shower as well. TPE and TPR are okay to use with silicone lube. TPR silicone and jelly are not okay with silicone lube.

3. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

I have a metal one and rarely use it. It's a little tight. But if the wife grinds just right with me in her, her clit is back and forth on the ring.

It also take me forever to cum using it.

4. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

I've used one before. It's ok... it makes me a bit harder, but not that much harder than normal.

5. Tomash

Tomash Active Member

I use them. I like what they do to my dick, but I seem to cum harder without them.