FRK Cock Rings!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lasu, Aug 17, 2004.

1. Lasu

Lasu 2.0

Hay everybody! Need some advice on cockrings. From all the reading that i've done i've discovered that cockrings are very fun toys but i've never used one myself. Was hoping I could get some more specific advice on which type to try out. I know for sure i'd like an elastic one made of either rubber or silicon or whatever else is out there. Not sure if I should get one that goes just around the shaft or around the whole junk. :dunno:

Any advice or recommendations? :big grin:

Here is the best informative post that i've found on cock rings, so far:

^Thanks again CoCo. :)

2. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

I have a black rubber one that goes around the whole package and I really like it. Just make sure you trim the pubes (no enormous shrubbage down there), because the hairs can get caught/wrapped around the ring when you're trying to pull it off. There's another one out there I want to try that separates your sack from your cock, but haven't had the chance yet. :naughty: :x:

3. Lasu

Lasu 2.0

I can't imagine how it would do anything for you except for pinch off blood flow if its wrapped around the entire package? Any pics? (Not necessarily of your junk, but the ring itself and a diagram? :dunno:

:naughty:

4. Lasu

Lasu 2.0

I ended up buying a very comfortable leather one, flat as opposed to a ring, circular for the shaft only, with a small plastic buckle for easy removal. Fits perfectly. Will post details on usage later. :naughty:

5. Noonan

Noonan Guest

How about a rubberband?

6. Lasu

Lasu 2.0

Would work just the same, basically. You'd need to buy one of those thicker industrial strength ones though. It'll probably chafe your junk also. :hsugh:

7. Mordecai

Mordecai Guest

I've used a hair tie thingy before I had a cock ring.

8. Lasu

Lasu 2.0

Sounds painful, how did that go for you?

9. Jokerluv

Jokerluv Guest

it works

10. col_panic

col_panic calm like a bomb Moderator

when i was young (too young to buy a real ring) i used to take a shoelace and tie a slipknot with it. worked great. where did i put those shoelaces? ....

11. :werd:

12. Mordecai

Mordecai Guest

Nah, wasn't painful at all. Mine don't have any metal clasps on them, and I didn't double it up. For the size they are, I'm much to thick for that so I used two of them. Worked ok, I guess...gave a nice visual effect. :dunno:

13. Nafin

Nafin New Member

now heres a concept the ruberband like ring on a buloon or water baloon the water baloon ones strech to three inches...

14. Mordecai

Mordecai Guest

That may be a little too tight, you don't want to kill it.

15. nukeum999

nukeum999 New Member

I have one of those ones that go around the whole package but it has adjustable clips instead of being a rubber band. I acutally like the package one better than just on the cock.

16. dr_sarcasm

dr_sarcasm Guest

Just to add my $.02 on this... With all this talk of cockrings, I had to just run out and buy me one.

Tried it for the first time last night - and all I can say is: "Oh...my."

Got one of the ones that just slips onto the shaft (wanted to try that one first; I also went out and bought the one that fits right at the base of the penis i.e. you put it around the shaft and balls), and at semi-erect, I knew this was gonna get interesting. At full erection, I could have sworn that I was twice the damn width I'm normally. My dick was super thick and veiny. Girl I was with couldn't believe how thick I had gotten (I made sure earlier in the day to get the right size, for those of you who might think I had gotten the wrong size). She really enjoyed sucking it, but she couldn't wait to get it in her (I obliged, but only after she asked...nicely... :p ).

Slipping it in was a whole new feeling. She absolutely loved it (I could swear she was wetter than she had ever been before), and showed her apprecation - talking dirty (which she had never done to the extent she did last night), grabbing my ass and helping my thrusts, and hooking her legs around my waist and holding on for dear life. When she got on top of me, she was literally grunting/squealing in enjoyment!

Too be quite honest, I don't think I've ever shot a load the way I did last night - so much so, by balls are hurting today (I mean, I shot, and shot, and shot, and...well, you guys get the picture).

I'm gonna have to give this an encore performance. :naughty:

17. Mr.wonderful

Mr.wonderful Guest

they do nothing for me, other then restrict blood flow, which doesn't feel all that great. I've purchased two, just to make sure.

18. HEPHAESTOS

HEPHAESTOS Guest

any particular brand or anything?

19. net_prophet

net_prophet Tactical Texan

That does it, I'm buying one :bigthumb:

20. dr_sarcasm

dr_sarcasm Guest

These ones came as a 3-pack, with 3 sizes. They are silicone and have little nubs/balls for what I would imagine would be clitoral stimulation for her.

Looks exactly like this: http://nawtythings.com/toys/se1424.html (except the 'studs' are silicone on mine)

Sorry HEPHAESTOS, for the life of me, can't remember the brand name (and the packaging has since been discarded).

21. dr_sarcasm

dr_sarcasm Guest

Man, I'm telling you, I was sitting there just looking at my own dick in amazement - I couldn't wait to get it in her (you'll be as excited as a kid at Christmas).

22. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

I don't like cumming with one on, it dulls the feeling.

23. dr_sarcasm

dr_sarcasm Guest

Really? Wow...my experience (albeit my first one) had the exact opposite effect - I nearly cried it was so intense (well, not really, but you get the picture).

24. s_ride

s_ride Guest

i think the reason why this guy had such a larger package is because when blood is forced into the penis, its beeing pumped into by veins or arteries or whatever. So the force pushes it in, and the cockring restricts bloodflow outwards because blood just leaves the cock, it doesn't get pumped out. So naturally there would be lots more blood in the cock than was being released.

The only cockrings i've heard of were the vibrating ones. Didn't know the normal ones provided anything of worth to wear.

25. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

Yeah, everything right up to the actual ejaculation was much more intense. I think I need one with a quick release device so I can pop it off right before I pop off. :rofl: