Cock Blocked by God!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by M.E., Jan 24, 2008.

1. M.E.

M.E. New Member

so i met this attractive girl at a bar this weekend...we were both fresh out of relationships and arent looking for a commitment just physical stuff...so i call her up sunday, set up a meet for Wednesday...apparently the girl was in a pretty bad accident on Tuesday...and is on life support...

I thought i was stood up last night until i got a call on her cell phone, i let it go to voicemail, cause i went to the gym, it was her brother giving me the whole story and the address of the hospital...i mean i met her once, thats just too akward...i might just send some flowers...

2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I'm not sure how to respond to this...

3. poncepr64

poncepr64 New Member

I have to agree with Demonsnat.
    :eek3: i dunno

4. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

wow. :ugh: at title

5. Original

Original OT Supporter

I like the flowers idea, nothing big though, just to show her you were thinking of her.

Sucks :hsughno:

6. comatose

comatose New Member

Here's how I see it.

Her ex, depending on how long they were together, will probably come try to visit her. That means you'll probably confront him, too. It'll be hard to explain the situation him, AND her family on how/why you guys know each other.

If her ex is there, they may get back together if and when things get better. She'll think "Oh, he was there when I needed him most." You may be better to stay out of the picture for now, maybe keep in contact with the brother if you wish to do so. But if the ex doesn't show up, you may now be put in that position "Oh, this stranger didn't know me, but he stuck right there by my side."

----BUT----

Do not get emotionally attached to her. Sure you only met her once. Sure it was an accident. But what if things don't turn out the way you'd want any accident to turn out?

Don't put yourself into the position of having to feel guilty, you have no reason to. She may or may not remember you...just don't get attached.

7. Yuppy

yea comatose is right.

8. Yuppy

ironic that he comments on this subject

9. M.E.

M.E. New Member

solid advice. thanks!

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You don't know her enough to even go visit her honestly. Sending flowers would be a sweet gesture though, even though she's probably received a bunch already, it doesn't matter.

Right now my guess is this girl doesn't want to be seen in her state by you, so sending the flowers shows you do care. Maybe on the card say you hope she gets well and that you'd love her to call you when she's feeling up to it.

11. M.E.

M.E. New Member

it is really hard to take you seriously with that avatar...i mean its funny as fuck but still.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Oh I'm all serious all the time. This AV is a ploy to make people think I have a sense of humor

:rofl:

13. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

I agree with comatose.

Chances are very high her ex will be there watching over her.. and after something like this it is not uncommon for people to get back together with a recent s/o.

I wouldn't even send flowers.... Your looking at just complicating stuff for her. Just hope that she pulls through!

14. squid

squid braap

You don't know her, it'd probably be more weird than not to visit or do anything. Let her get through this horrible time (if she does :( ) and let her tell you about it later.

15. M.E.

M.E. New Member

no he was going through her phone and going to send a text message to everyone on it, about keeping her in their prayers. He saw i recently called and texted her that day, and decided to leave a voicemail. I got the text a little later too.

and i've never done coke, but iwishyouwerebeer's AV for the first time in my life makes me feel like i'm missing out.

16. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

If you have a feeling this is a girl you may want to get involved with in the future, then sending a get well card soon card is probably the most I would do. She's likely to contact you after all is said and done if you send a card.. If you don't do/say anything my assumption is that she won't bother contacting you because you guys were just planning on hooking up and she's going to be busy recovering.

17. Yuppy

you are

18. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Me...I'd go to the hospital with the flowers and plan on staying about 30 mins to an hour tops.

Who cares about the ex, if there is one. He doesn't matter...hence his ex status.

19. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Id go to the hospital, but im a caring person, so thats just me helping someone whose down more than me going to spit game. But you should at least send a message of I cared enough to do this to her. Get more creative then flowers or a card.

20. damM3

damM3 Active Member

flowers ftw