SRS Cocaine users...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by blinkin, Dec 10, 2003.

1. blinkin

blinkin Evolution Enthusiast

Im sure because of the size of OT, im not the only one struggling with an addicition to cocaine. Im 4 weeks clean tommorow and it just seems to be getting harder. I used to sell frequently and its not just the addiciton to do the drug, but also to sell. Making the money that I made from dealing is just as big of an addiction as was the drug itself. Customers calling constantly and wanting is hard to turn away. Ive cut my source and have begun to tell people that im out, im just looking here for some help or maybe just some others who have shared the same experience. I know im an 03, but please refrian from the constant bashing and immature responses normally given to me and those just because of the year in which I registered to OT.

2. Beezure

Beezure Go Lightning!! OT Supporter

never tryed it , but i'd say like most addictions, you should try to stay bussy. Do alot of exercise !!1 this will help. you should try to stay away from places that were u frequentlly used. drink alot of water and try some gum.

I'd imagine the money part is also hard to stay away from!! don't now what to tell ya other then you have already done half the battle why give up now.

With time it will onlly get easier !! keep going your doing good !!!

3. chackrafool

chackrafool New Member

Yup- Replace a bad habbit with a good one.
    YOga , exersize , just some new hobby .
    Also it'll help to build up some new friends and hang out with that social circle instead of your old friends that still know you as the dealer/doer.

4. nukegoat

nukegoat New Member

noone cares if you're an 03 here.

i was a coke user/seller as well, the culture associated with it was addicting for me too.

Part of this was the reason i was attracted to narcotics anonymous - its people who dont use drugs - but aren't all saintly and perfect.

5. blinkin

blinkin Evolution Enthusiast

i do excersise alot.. i wreslte, so im constantly excercising...

6. anomaly

anomaly If you weren't around for the original HA.net spli

Have you gone to any AA or NA meetings? It's worked for millions of others in your spot, myself included, so it would probibly work for you.

7. they saved my life. I od'd on coke at 15 went to rehab, got out was clean for a few months and relapsed and then went to rehab about a year later. I was doing about half a gram to a gram a day (avg. there were those days when an 8ball wouldn't last past the afternoon) and selling it to support my habit. Rehab and the 12 step program saved my life. Now I am not a perfect example, I still smoke weed regularly, and will dable in the occasional mushrooms. I've maybe done coke 4-5 times in the last 4 years (if that many times). It's an evil drug that can ruin you very easily esp. if you have an addictiver personality. Best of luck to you man, look up a local meeting in your area. My favorite meetings were CA meetings. :)

8. doubleb23

doubleb23 Ooooo

It's a bitch. I tried it for the first time not too long ago and started to do it regularly but caught myself. I admit, though, i still think about it alot :hs:

9. MZ2215

MZ2215 Yep

I've seen a lot of people fall to the temptation and selling. They see the fun they are having and the easy money and it's over from there, they just get deeper into it until that's all they are known for. It's tough but try to space yourself from the people that you hung out with, just let them know that you don't feel comfortable and don't want to be a part of it. They will understand.

10. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

though i've never done the drug myself, drugs do fascinate me. the power they hold over people is just unreal. :eek3: my neighbors use coke, and the things they do after they've been using, scare the shit out of me.

:bigthumb: good for all of you for deciding to take your life into your own hands, and fix your mistakes. :)

11. E-Shaftin'

E-Shaftin' Guest

I hang out with a lot of users and use myself on weekends. I wish I didn't have the friends I do have so that I could stay away from it. But I have no urges to do the stuff. It's just around so I do it. If you're anything like me you should be ok if you've stepped completely away from those who do it and those who provided you with it

12. E-Shaftin'

E-Shaftin' Guest

I think it depends on who you hang out with. I have never gotten crazy or seen anyone do anything crazy. Usually stay pretty chill and just talk like a mofo

13. chica&buddies

:rolleyes: it's not good. i don't wanna argue with you, but better your brain cells than mine. i will use mine for better purposes... ;)

14. TheRemains

TheRemains If I sound disrespectful, it's only because you're

I never understood coke. I tried it once and came to the conclusion it was the most overratted drug in the world. I felt like I had one to many cups of coffee. So why is it considered such a good drug?

15. chica&buddies

:rolleyes: you guys must've had sugar... :rofl:... what did it smell like? gimme some coca plant, and i'll hook it up... simple chem experiment. ;) no, wait, i don't wanna fuck myself over.

16. Pumpkin Escobar

Pumpkin Escobar New Member

i admit i like to do coke once in a while, but i would never let myself get addicted... for 1 its too damn expensive and 2, ive seen what it can do to my friends... so i just do it once in a great while when it comes around.. but i can sure as hell see how some people get addicted.. that shit is easy to like... i admit i love it.

17. chica&buddies

i know i shouldn't judge, but by what you posted, i would say it has a bigger control over you than you do over it. i think you're contradicting yourself.

honestly? i don't see the point. what is the point of doing it? we could argue the differences of a lot of "drugs," but i'm a firm believer in that anything that's illegal is :nono:

what was the main reasons everyone here began using? i'm just curious :dunno:

edit... nice name (and i'm referring to the escobar ;)... that's if it's coming from where i think it is)

18. Pumpkin Escobar

Pumpkin Escobar New Member

well for one, i dont even know any dealers so if i wanted it, id have to call a friend and hed have to make calls and so forth.. so its not really easy to get..like i said i only do it once in a great while and i dont feen for it so i think im ok :dunno:

as far as your question... high school? doing what your friends were doing i guess?

and my name was taken from the movie Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.. Pumpkin Escobar was a crack dealer played by Tracy Morgan :)

19. chica&buddies

regardless of how easy or hard it is to get, you've gotten it. :dunno:

ahh... high school, huh. none of my friends used cocaine. i can honestly say i wouldn't have anyways...

:o... not what i was thinking it was from. i thought it was referring to pablo escobar, one of the major players in the medillin cartel, who trafficked cocaine into the united states.

20. Phish Esq.

Phish Esq. New Member

21. chica&buddies

:confused: thanks for your input... i think?

22. DJ Quik

DJ Quik Vancouver 07/08 stanley cup champs!

I've tried Yay twice.... and was enough... i became exactly what i didn't want.... anytime its mentioned, the thought is in my mind... "jeez it'd be nice to have some 2nite" But i just seperate myself from that scene. I'm kind of lucky in the way that one of my best friends pushes it, and he's about the only way i know of to get it... and he won't even sell it to me anymore, so its good to know he's watching out for me.

Its a fun drug... but it can quickly take you over. Part of the reason why since new years i haven't touched any drugs. I started to notice i was enjoying the act of snorting drugs too much.... (yay, e ect) and i know thats not a healthy habit to get into... so i juss cut myself off cold turkey.

23. chica&buddies

:dunno: just something i was thinking about, and i thought maybe those of you who had been addicted, could shed some light onto my question/thought. anyways, i'm sure you've all been taught some sort of drug education in elementary school and whatnot. (if you haven't please mention that.) with that in mind, i don't understand why anyone would even TRY any substance, knowing the power that it inevitably WILL have over you. basically, what was going through your minds when you decided to give cocaine a shot, and what made you forget the knowledge you had learned about it?

:dunno: just curious...

24. EverGreen

EverGreen New Member

I've done it a couple times before. I went through all that DARE bullshit. The second I did it and felt the rush I thought "wow I see how people get addicted to this shit" It's all about the person. You don't allow yourself to be in that situation (to get around that much shit whether it be to sell or to snort)

25. nukegoat

nukegoat New Member

each person is different...
    try looking at the 4th step, it explains a lot for those that work it.