SRS Club dancing w/ friend

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by VladTemplar, Jun 26, 2007.

1. VladTemplar

VladTemplar New Member

Alright, I just turned 21 this month and when I get back home (summer session at uni right now) I've got a friend who wants to take me out clubbing. She's been a friend of mine for some time and we've been somewhat intimate. Meaning I've given her massages while she was naked (and sober), but we've never done anything directly sexual. That being said, I've also never tried. We would both like to just date, but since she goes to school back home and I'm hours away and often study abroad, we just decided it was for the best to not date.

Thing is though, if we go to a club and she starts grinding on me, I know for damn sure I'm going to get hard. I haven't been clubbing before, never had much of a desire and it's not really my sort of thing, nor is it hers; but, my friend would like for me to experience it at least once to make an opinion of it.

Question is, is getting hard normal? If so, am I indicating to her I'd like to fuck her? Or is it normal for girls to grind on guys, the guys get hard, and it goes no further.

Much of this area of common knowledge for most people isn't known to me and I'm looking for some clear insight.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Yes, getting a boner while grinding with a girl is completely normal, and it shouldn't bother you. Dancing at clubs is easy because no one is paying attention to you and you pretty much can just sway back and forth making her do all the work as a guy. Don't try to hide your wood, she might not even notice it (girls don't always notice shit like that). Stop worrying and have fun.

3. MaiMai

MaiMai New Member

Question is, is getting hard normal? Yes it's normal... If so, am I indicating to her I'd like to fuck her? Not really Or is it normal for girls to grind on guys, the guys get hard, and it goes no further = YES.. it could happen.

after the club make out with her and make your move..if you wait too long it will get cold and she will go to someone else that can give it to her..

Last edited: Jun 27, 2007