clouded vision

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by scribblec, Apr 15, 2006.

1. scribblec

scribblec New Member

well theres this girl i work with right and recently i got her number etc cos i knew she liked me, so it all starts when i ring her and ask her what shes doing on saturday and she comes up with decorating her room, well theres me thinking she just blew me off but the truth was she didnt understand i was asking her out, so next time we went work she asked me do you still want to go out and explained etc. so its all cool and we were set to go out and stuff and she says she cnt anymore cos of exams and what not... so now we arent going out and in the summer isnt a possibility because im going on holiday and after holiday isnt going to happen because i will be going to uni.

the thing i dont get is when she said she cant come i was like aight no worries and she was like u never say u like me blah blah and then shes like dont mess around with me blah blah... im thinking what are u on about bitch ur the one who aint going out with me.

so then she says its just u gave up so easily...

could all this be karma for making out with a chick a few days before our first date? or what are all your lots view on this situation

2. Some girls like you to chase after them... perhaps it may be because they like to play games or they are just being retarded... i would not recommend dating someone you work with! more problems stem from that...good luck!:)

3. scribblec

scribblec New Member

im leaving the job soon anyway so it wouldnt be an issue its only 1 day a week too :p, she expects me to hold out till summer or when im at uni? oh please when i go uni there will be so many girls available that i wont even think about this one, its just that i wanted someone now and she was the one but if theres all this drama before the relationship has even started what can i expect in a months time? i think im just going to leave her be but i still dont understand why all of this happened and why she changed her mind 8 hours before we were supposed to meet up...

4. girls are drama, sometimes i wish i wasn't a girl, at times i'm queen drama :wiggle: ain't no bitch worse than me, but in terms of this one... fuck it, it wasn't worth it, if you ignore her, she may come beggin for some attention, then at that point... bend her over and take what is yours for the moment :hsd:
    GOOD LUCK! ;):)

5. scribblec

scribblec New Member

:bowrofl: dam right :big grin::big grin::big grin:!!