FRK Clothing sizes with trashy.com

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pringles, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Pringles

Pringles New Member

This is my first post in this forum and it's also not as hardcore as you guys would probably want. I think it is too weak for vag in the fact that I'm ordering dress-up clothes, but well see. I apologize if it's wrong spot.

http://shop.trashy.com/index.php?s=product&set_id=8264
    http://shop.trashy.com/index.php?s=product&set_id=5757 ( both items )

I was wondering for my miss about the sizes. On the site they say one size for all of them. I have a feeling the thong will fit in that you just place it and tie it to your size. She is ~140lbs but is VERY tall. She has a interesting build in that she has a long torso because her height is ~6 feet. Maybe less. Will the dress/hood fit her? I realize you cant say yes or no, but maybe some guidance or advice as to what might happen would be great.

Thanks,

Pringles

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Read carefully... one size fits most is sizes about a 0-6. One size fits all is just that...something with a lot of stretch (but wouldn't push past a 12). I looked at the sizing (BTW..most models are in the 6ft range)for the set and it says Med/Large. If she is 140-ish at 6ft, it should fit her (she must be about a 6/8) unless she is really busty (like DD or bigger) then it could be snug at the top. But that's not a bad thing :naughty:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2006
  3. Pringles

Pringles New Member

awesome. Nah she is like a B at most. Im not much of a boob man though so that doesnt matter. Legs / ass > *. and thats what this shows me. Thanks for the information though.