CLOTHES- I just got new jeans but...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Faghot, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Faghot

Faghot We had one foot on the gas& one foot in the grave, OT Supporter

I don't know if I have anything to wear with them. :run: They're not normal flared jeans. My friend works at Hot Topic and gave me $10 off of a pair of skinny jeans. They're really nice, and they turned out to be pretty cheap with no tax week and another discount put on them. Problem- Nothing seems to match with it. :sad2:

I have fitted shirts, and I also have regular t-shirts for girls (not too loose, but not tight like fitted)

I jsut don't wanna waste these pants. They're really comfy, easy to move in, and one of the only black jeans I have ever enjoyed (and I hate black jeans for some reason).

I just need a simple opinion. I don't have shirts that match with it, so colors would be helpful too. :o

I'm not very girly, and neither are my freinds. It's kinda what you get for having all butch lesbians for a close freinds. :mamoru: They just tell me i'm difficult and leave it at that. :rofl: Plus, I trust this forum's opinion more than the others.

Pants:
    http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&G=1&ITEM=224063&RN=136

Help? Please? :hs:

2. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

Are you into the betty scene or rock-a-billy/psychobilly? I have a friend who has something near the same pair of pants and wears womens dickies tops that have been fitted. black tank tops, red tank tops, even if you can find something with a skull and bones on it too. I am not sure if you like clothes that have a bit of an edge, but that is what I see it being paired up with.

For shoes, get a pair of black or red stilletoes would be just dead sexy. Get some cherries, dice, or skulls to accessorize. Might even wanna pick up a fedora and a bull whip *sorry my innervoice is speaking now*

3. Faghot

I wear everything, to be honest. I'm not into 'ghetto' clothes like Baby Phat and such, but I shop in every store basically.
    I dress in an interesting way though, and when I bring new things in, it doesn't always flow. :hs:

I wear lots of flats, mainly converse, slip-on vans, and I just got a pair of these leopard spotted baby doll shoes. Too emo for me, but.. well. I like weird things like leopard spots. :dunno:

I have fitted tops, but many of them are black or don't match. I don't wanna be too goth (not saying I won't wear black with it but.. well.. I hope you understand). I'm a pretty colorful person. I don't have a lot of stuff with skulls on it, the things I do ahve are faded or stretched out.

The shoes are a great idea but.. since I'm not girly, I can't walk in heels. :hs: It's a huge struggle for me, and it's not me at all. I wish i could walk in them though. :wtc: The tank tops are a good idea, but the tank tops I just bought don't fit with the pants. Here's one I got, same color. The other one is red.
    [​IMG]

I went out today and bought two regular fitted shirts. They don't really fit with the pants perfectly either. :sad2: I guess I have to get a certain type??? ugh.. this is hard.

Thank you. It really did help. Kinda makes me wish I was a girl. :rofl: :wtc:

4. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

Sorry bout that... the tank tops I am talking about are like the ones us guys wear. Ribbed hanes, fruit of the loom, any of those undershirt tank tops/ muscle shirts, in black or white - no graphics and if you get a necklace with a little skull, that would be it.

if you go to fruit of the loom's usa site, go to the mens page and check out the A shirts - that is the proper name of them. Get a size smaller and you should be set.

5. Faghot

I have those too and they look weird. :rofl:

I'll try to get another pair though and see how it looks. :hs: I ahve the girls fitted ones and it just looks off. :\

The guy ones are too low around the armpit area. It would show the sides of my bra.

6. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

burn the bra then. bring back the revolution.
    :mamoru:

7. Faghot

:mamoru:

I wish. but I'd be getting attention I don't want. :hs:

8. Garageband

Garageband New Member

I don't know about the majority, but I'm a guy and personally I don't worry 100% what a girl wears with jeans, jeans look good on anybody.

A black tshirt and jeans usually works so dam well for girls, I don't know why they don't all do it. (although if it's too emo for you then don't take my advice, lol)

(and no im not an emo)

9. munshkin

munshkin New Member

Hmm that's one fine tank top.
    and a sexy pair of pants

yeah i have the same sorta problem with jeans
    cept i'm 5'1 so i gotta crop them all and then they look funky but that's ok

umm yeah i dunno what i can say. cause flats and skinny jeans sometime look odd, and make your feet look massive

that tank top you posted would look awesome i think, as long as it fit good

i know whatcha mean about the mens tank tops, i have some and the thing for me is their too long, like i like long shirts, but that's too long

might i sudjest old navy. i have some from there. and i like them :x:

10. Faghot

I use to be a retarded goth girl when I was younger, so a lot of my clothes are left behind from that. I also like a lot of rock, so when I buy band shirts, it just seems like i'm still that little goth kid. :hs: I kinda wanna get away form that look, but parts of it are still appealing to me.

The black shirts, but I have too many. I try to be colorful these days. :mamoru:

I'll post pics of it with diff combiniations below. I'm still not sure, but so far the black on black looks best. Thank you.

11. Faghot

well, the tank top is fitted, but it looks bad. ??? dunno why

Yeah, ima try to hit up old navy or something for tank tops. I like long shirts, just not around the armpit area. :hs:

12. Faghot

Here's some pictures. :dunno: tell me which is best or what I should do.

The pictures are in weird angles, so my legs look odd. :run:

[​IMG]
    the jeans with emo shoes I just bought. :mamoru: :hs:

[​IMG]
    Jeans with the converse I wear everyday

[​IMG]
    White shirt.

[​IMG]
    Black shirt.

I want it to not be so plain though. :sad2: I have different belts and shoes to go with stuff, but no shirts. I dunno what looks good. I bought two plain shirts from gadzooks the other day and they're the oly ones that seem to fit. :dunno:

13. Cockdiesel

Cockdiesel Guest

White shirt with converse looks fine. Just accessorize FTW. :bigthumb:

14. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

+1

15. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

+2

16. Faghot

I have lots of belts and different types of shoes. Just no bracelets or anything. :\ I guess I have to go out and buy some.

17. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

do this when you feel the need for retail therapy. also, shop w/ no inhibations... you will thank me for this later.

18. Faghot

i work in a retail store. I hate retail. :mamoru: and I hate shopping... but i'll try. :hs:

19. whitepearl

whitepearl OT Supporter

wear a semi long shirt with a belt in the middle

20. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

I use to work retail... I know what you mean. I'll be up there soon to assist in therapy sessions.

21. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

You have nice boobs.

:)

22. Faghot

:rofl:

Thanks. I try. :hsughno:

23. Faghot

I never enjoyed that look. I have a thing about belts. I always have to have them on and in the belt loops. Even if the pants fit. :dunno:

Thank you though. :)