SRS closet addict

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by integraMAHxC, Apr 7, 2007.

1. integraMAHxC

integraMAHxC New Member

i work hard, i party hard. but whenever i get drunk or skiied. i feel i have a aproblem.. i do everythin numerous times a week.. but i tell myself ill get through with it, cuz it doesnt affect my work, just my wallet and mind.. keeps me always thinkin and depressed, wtf..

2. Create

Create :free at last:

The worst thing about alcoholism is the slow progression. You don't know it's got you until the claws are dug in deep.

I wish I knew you well enough to make some suggestions.

here's one: Post in the 'Road to Recovery' forum. Maybe read a sticky or two.

3. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

how does being depressed not affect your work

4. mixxeh

mixxeh New Member

I can relate to you, I was the same way. Sooner or later, it will effect your work, because it did for me. Not necessarly you, but everyone hits a bottom right? I have started to goto aa meetings, and seeing a counciler. And so far? I've had sucess! it has only been 14 days, but still! my thinking and how I feel? has improved greatly, and I feel so much better about myself! And my short term goals with my money? are closer now to being done, because I'm not spending all my money I make at work, on drinking and other things!