FRK Clone a Willy kit - My thoughts!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by noola, Apr 24, 2006.

1. noola

noola New Member

So my girlfriend and I live ~330 miles away and have been dating a few months now. I got her a clone a wilyl kit from http://www.cloneawilly.com/ for christmas - but we only got around to actually making it last weekend.

I got the kit on amazon.com and there a few variations but I think i got the 'standard' one. I cost ~$40, so if you think you want a rabbit vibrator for your girlfriend instead - you can choose to that as this is pretty pricey.

The kit came with most everything you need: Molds, vibrator, batteries, rubber stuff, etc...

--My girlfriend and I started doing this - and it takes about an hour or so and we basically did EVERYTHING incorrectly and the end result was still pretty perfect. It takes 24 hours to settle, and we were expecting a skin colored rod with no definition but it really did work. I got my penis with most every detail and with a vibrator stuck into the middle of it.

If you are looking for something fun + new to do, and you are in a long distance relationship this is a pretty good idea.

Some warnings though: The latex-liquid stuff ruins whatever plate you put it into - so use paper plates or something during this experiment.

If you have any questions just ask them in the thread.

2. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

awesome Im going to buy a kit. Im going to be working in cali the rest of the year and wont see the wife for most of that time - nice going away gift :big grin:

3. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

Ordered a regular and a chocolate.
    Interesting to see by cock brown :big grin:

4. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Link to cheapest/best kit?

5. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

Wow, that woulda been awesome when I lived 200 miles away from the bf. Hell, it'd still be awesome now.

6. naughtie

naughtie New Member

That's a SWEET idea!!!! :bowdown:

7. naughtie

naughtie New Member

And thanks, noola, for starting this thread. The only feedback I have heard of was from this forum, since I don't really go anywhere else. And what I've heard made me weary to spend the money. But I actually did get one, and now I have been reluctant to actually try it out, scared that I will screw it up. Especially since it costs a bit and you only get one shot.

8. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

Cant wait to post the pics of the finished product
    I got the 3 day delivery, Im so damn impatient - lol

9. TheOutlawTorn

TheOutlawTorn New Consequence Machine

Just ordered one for my girl! :bowdown: thanks!

10. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

wasnt smoked supposed to do a clone a dick thing awhile back?

11. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Oooh! :bowdown:

12. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

Ya...
    Kids kinda got in the way for a while and Now I'm in the process of moving.
    We did try taking pics and making a mold again about a month ago and but I kept getting the water temp wrong, or my wang would touch the side of the mold. Basically I kept fucking up so I put it on the back burner again for awhile. I still have a huge box of AlgaSafe for the molds and enough instant rubber to make 2 good ones.

Not in a hurry though. We have like 30 vibes and one decent clone of my cock.

I should just buy stock in Duracell

13. Letifo

Letifo Moderator

how'd you feel about how it made your dick look? What you expected? bigger/smaller?

My gf wants me to get the one that you can make a chocolate mold like to eat of your dick, has anyone seen/tried that one? Also, I hope we didn't misread that and it is just a brown clone like someone else posted earlier in this thread (i hope they're 2 seperate products).

edit: found it in my history:

http://www.bettersex.com/transfer.a...cks/product_id=3049/cookie_test=1/product.htm

14. starkm32

starkm32 New Member

Not to dick around, but it would be interesting to see some HUGE pixs of the finished product? Aye. :eek3:

15. noola

noola New Member

When making it - i mentioned we messed up on every possible step and I meant it.

When the mold settled at t=1.45 minutes i was supposed to insert my penis and wait 2 minutes. I had to insert it before t=2minutes or else it would settle and be too hard.

My version of what happened: We made the mold - i immediately slipped my dick into the liquid-like mold, my penis has a slight up curve so all the mold came gushing down my legs and so we lost about ~1.5inches of my base since we didnt have anymore.

having SAID that, the parts that did come out looked about what I thought it would look like. I have foreskin, so the head looked l little like i was circumsized, but that's about it.

16. lauren

lauren Active Member

:coold:
    good to know theres plenty of room for error.

17. Smoked

ya..
    I tried to wait till it started getting soupy and then inserting. I need a bigger mold though as I've touched the sides of the mold every single time we cast one.
    FYI, it always makes a mess.

18. NYM3

NYM3 Is this teal life or is it....fanta-sea?

i used www.makeyourowndildo.com

not the cheapest...but it worked well the first time. Its a pain in the ass to stay 100% the whole time you're "in there" and its a little tricky to get it not to hit the sides(luckily little me is pretty much straight).

I'd say it came out at about 75# potential...about an inch or 2 short. But it was scary realistic.

The person i gave it too didnt need the extra inch or two anyway...so it worked out well. I had pics of it compared to the real thing....but they were on my other comp that crashed :wtc:

19. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

great thread!

i have seen these kits and tried to talk a couple of guys into doing it for me, but... i didn't press the issue.

love to see pics of the finished project guys.

20. Smoked

I did post a pic in one of the self casting threads.

21. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

well.... guess i missed it... darn.... damn.... darn again.