LGBT Clinique for Men product review

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Redsky, Jan 7, 2004.

1. Redsky

Redsky Beat the one you love.

Jan 20, 2003
    My girlfriend's sister gave me the Clinique for Men gift set for christmas, so I thought I'd post my reviews thus far:

Face Scrub => I like this product. My skin feels invigorated and alive from the moment I apply the product. "Fresh Tingle" would be how I might describe the sensation. I'd have to review other scrubs to judge the quality of this. Can be quite harsh if you use too much/push too hard. A little goes a long way.

Shave Gel=> Very concentrated. You won't need more than a pea sized amount. Did it's job nicely.

Post Shave Healer=> Nice a light. Left my skin feeling smooth and cooled. Like it a bit more than the heavier Anthony's balm.

Turn Around Lotion=> Simple, basic lotion. Nice a light, which is nice because I'm somewhat oily.

Hair Gel => Note that I don't ever gel, and my hair is longer, so I used very little of this product. Because of the small amount, it acted like a medium-hold wax instead of a strong hold gel. I don't expect to use it too often.

For the price, I wouldn't buy them, because there is so little of each product. However, it's a nice gift for the Patrick Bateman in me ;) .