climaxing problem

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by zooenthusiast, Feb 26, 2007.

1. zooenthusiast

zooenthusiast New Member

ok so i've never had this problem with any of the guys i've ever dated so i'm not sure how to deal with it. my boyfriend can't cum. he goes forever, and yes it's nice, but at a certain point i can't go any longer cause i get sore etc. he says that it feels really good but that he just gets to a certain point and plateaus, and so we always have to stop because my vagina can't take anymore and i always feel really bad that he didn't get to orgasm. he gets really super rock hard and everything but he just can't seem to get there. so has anyone ever heard of this happening or know what to do about it?

2. jab1983

jab1983 40/40 crew failure with less than 1 week to go...D

I have had that at times, Usually when I've been drunk. Do you use Lube?

It does suck having to stop but If you really want him to cum then after you can't take anymore then you can start giving head and hand jobs until he does cum. An Ex that I had would do that when she could not keep going at it but just don't get frustrated with it. she once said "I'm not doing this all night so just concentrate on my pussy" (69 possition with her on top) saying something like that doesn't help at all.

3. zooenthusiast

zooenthusiast New Member

well we're sober so it's not anything like that, but lube isn't an issue either, and giving head/blow jobs is usually less successful. i mean could this be a condition?

4. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Some guys have a problem called delayed ejaculation. Google for more info. Is he taking any meds like anti-depressants? That can cause it to happen.

5. Drilldo

Drilldo Active Member

I'd say try to get him more excited. Indulge any fantasies or fetishes he may have to start with, see if that helps.

6. demosnat

demosnat New Member

He may just be nervous. My SO and I had this problem when we first started dating.
    It eventually worked itself out organically.

7. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

I would say that this sounds more like a mental thing. I have a feeling he's thinking about it FAR too much, and that makes it difficult/impossible to reach orgasm. If he's on antidepressants, that can also make it extremely difficult. I would say talk to him about it. Make him feel comfortable. Make sure he knows that you're enjoying it and that it doesn't matter if he cums or not. Anything to ease his mind off of it can only help.

8. zooenthusiast

zooenthusiast New Member

well i googled the delayed ejaculation and that was helpful, hopefully that isn't it cause it's kind of difficult to fix. but thanks for the advice i have some ideas now of how to do something about it.

9. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

Tell him to stop masturbating and don't give him any sex for 3-4days. Around day 5 he will go crazy when he sleeps with you. This is how my GF solved my 45min love making sessions.

10. 311-420

311-420 New Member

i have the same problem, but im on paxil.

my suggestion, talk dirty. that seems to get my head in the right place during sex.

11. t0mt0m

t0mt0m Indeed...

be more physical or oral him for the finish

12. jab1983

jab1983 40/40 crew failure with less than 1 week to go...D

OH I forgot to mention. On loveline when a guy called up about this they told him not to masturbate and and if he had to, then limit it to once or twice a week and it would help.

Does he have this problem when he jacks off? If not then what you can also do is after you can't go at it anymore then have him jack off while you suck on his balls and every now and then just take him into your mouth until he is close then finish it up for him :dunno:

13. zooenthusiast

zooenthusiast New Member

well he says that when he masterbates that it can take him hours. we're trying the not masterbating for a couple days thing and we're gonna see how that goes.

14. Limited Edition

Limited Edition New Member

Does he have shy bladder too?

15. Tokyo_Rose

Tokyo_Rose New Member

When i was with a guy who had this problem it was because he was literally 'used to his own hand'. He masturbated a lot, so actual sex wasn't as 'tight' round him.
    How we solved it was he/i masturbated him a bit first till he was nearly ready, then put it inside me. After a while he got used to it.
    Good Luck :)

16. audrey

audrey New Member

Can he get himself off?

17. zooenthusiast

zooenthusiast New Member

well he tells me he can get himself off but it takes hours sometimes but he says if he doesn't do it for a couple of days it usually goes quicker so he's not going to masterbate for a couple of days and then we'll see how it goes.

he was a virgin when he met me so the fact that he's not used to the feeling may have something to do with it. i don't know. lets hope cause i feel kind of weird being the only one getting off.

18. EPD Hater

EPD Hater New Member

Is he circumsized?

19. Star Fox 87

Star Fox 87 New Member

put your finger in his butt. that always works 4 me

20. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

Yes, that could have a lot to do with it. How old is he? If he's been masturbating for years and years (and often), obviously he's gotten it down to a science of exactly what works for him, when to speed up, slow down, etc. Now he's having real sex with a real vagina, which is a very different form of stimulation, and he's not used to it yet.

I had the same problem. It took me about a month before I could get off from a handjob, then a blowjob, then real sex.

21. zooenthusiast

zooenthusiast New Member

yea he's circumsized

22. zooenthusiast

zooenthusiast New Member

update

he came!! but only after some intense oral and then he took over himself for a while and then i finished him off with my mouth. so not a huge step but a step none the less.