climax issues

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pringles, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Ok we all know men cant go for long as women without climaxing. Lately I've been feeling bad b/c I climax so much earlier than she does. Also lately she has considered the sex over once I've busted a nut once b/c of what she read on the box of a trojans package. She thinks that b/c the box says once u cum take this off that it really needs to be. Either way I guess I should be putting a new one, but still I wanna know how I can "train" myself to go longer. I can do it when she gives me dome, but sex I can't seem to. When she gives me dome I can kinda think about other stuff and make it last longer. With sex though it's pretty damn fast IMO and I feel bad b/c it leaves her wtih nothing. Do females really have pleasure without climaxing?

I realize this is a lot of questions at once as my mind is scattered, but hopefully you guys can get me on the right track.

Thanks,

Rewind

2. Penguin Man

Penguin Man Protect Your Digital Liberties

False. My GF usually has multiple multiple orgasms before I cum.

3. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Would you care to explain how like I asked? Or you just want to be arrogant and brag about how your part of the lucky minority? That is if we assume you aren't lieing.

4. quamen

quamen New Member

i wish i could help with this one,but the only thing i know of is those condoms that make you last longer. I have the oppposite effect of you and it actually sucks. I never was able to bust having sex for even hours, so it never felt good. My ex would always have to finish me off by giving me oral.

5. lauren

lauren Active Member

some girls can come quickly, some not at all. same with guys. sometimes, with practice, you can teach yourself more control.

i dont have any tips...it just took time for me.

6. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

there is no safe tried and true method. There is the thought that it is all mental and you just need to relax. Maybe try and think about baseball or something of that nature. Do kiegel exercises so that you can hold it in. masturbate before the date. There are many different things but nothing is shown to be 100% effective. Just relax and don't think about it is the best advice i can offer.

7. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Masturbate more. If you're about to cum, slow down or even stop and keep yourself from reaching an orgasm. Try to get her off before you allow yourself to get off. You may also find yourself busting larger loads if you get to the point of orgasm and hold off several times before letting loose. That's how it works for me, anyway.

When I'm with my woman, sometime's I'm ready before she is, other times she's ready before I am. Sometimes we reach the point of climax at the same time. Whatever the case, I always try to hold off on cumming until either she is having an orgasm or just had an orgasm. It takes practice.

As far as the condom thing goes... If it's that much of a worry, once you bust a nut, take the condom off, wash your tool, put a new condom on, and hit it again. That is if you're able to. I know many guys just don't work like that either because they can't or don't want to.

Make sure you talk with her and find out exactly what she likes. Try to maximize her pleasure while putting yours on the back burner. But above all else, try the "holding off" I spoke of in the first paragraph.

8. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Ya thank you very much. Guardfather that is exactly what I was looking for. It seems like you cheeseheads might be good for something ;). I'm just poking fun.

9. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

:bigthumb:

10. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

one thing to consider about masturbation: if you are masturbating to get off as quickly as possible or in a short amount of time, you are training yourself to come quickly and easily. So masturbation may not be the answer.

I have quit masturbating almost completely. If I have to go about 2 weeks without sex, I will masturbate (once), but when I do, I make sure to prolong the experience. I'll go for awhile and not come, then stop for a few hours and start up again later. I always try to get a lot of time in before I come.

Between that and doing kegel exercises, I am able to last a lot longer than before.

And for the record, my girl usually comes before I do :big grin:

11. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Good point. I forgot to mention that in masturbation you should be practicing the "hold off" method... preventing yourself from having an orgasm as soon as you could. That became my preferred method over the years, and it translated into great satisfaction for my partner, since I never get off and leave her without an O.

12. C.K.

C.K. New Member

are you new to sex?

13. Pringles

Pringles New Member

So I should masturbate and never ejaculate? Or I should say ejaculate every 4 times?

I'm assuming that just not masturbating at all wont prolong my lasting correct?

WOuldnt this cause a build up of sperm and thus cause more wet dreams?(as far as I know wet dreams occur b/c the body has an overflow of seamen and needs to purge the old and get some new)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2005
  14. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Yeah well wet dreams can happen. At my age I don't get them very often anymore.

You have to find what works for you. If you have to spank it every 3 days to keep from having wet dreams, do that. Whether or not you ejeculate is up to you, what I'm saying is if you are having problems lasting in the sack, the last thing you want to do is jack off and come in 5 minutes or less. You can help teach your body to last longer by holding off when you masturbate.

Kegel exercises have helped me tremendously as well.

Another thing you can do while you are working on building up your stamina is to get her off orally before you penetrate her. Or do oral for a bit, then some penetration until you are getting into the "danger zone," then switch back to oral and repeat as necessary.

15. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Masturbate often, and ejaculate every time. But while you are masturbating, don't let yourself cum right away. I don't mean pinch your dick to stop the flow... I mean stop just before you hit that point of no return. Wait a few seconds, or as long as it takes to feel like you're not quite teetering on the edge of an orgasm any more, and then resume jerkin'. Get to know your body's signals so you know when to act in order to control your orgasming.

A couple years ago it was common for me to masturbate for 3-5 hours a night by doing this. A couple times I exceeded 8 hours. Now that's really excessive, and I don't recommend making a practice of it, but try making yourself last at least half an hour for starters.

16. panzerfaust

panzerfaust New Member

I think you are approaching this in the wrong way. Do think about sex, in fact, think about everything that you are doing and most of all enjoy it. Simple example, instead of thinking about when you are going to cum think about how your body is reacting throughout the whole session. How your heart beat rate changes, how your breathing changes and so on. As mentioned before practice holding off and make sure you don't go too far but breathing and "relaxation" is something that works really well for me. While you're banging notice how you breathe and instead of short gasps take deep, relaxed breaths. I can gurantee that you will notice the changes right away and with practice you could literally go on as long as you want or, really, as long as she can handle it. You may want to throw in a few tugs by the roots of the hair, a few tight throat grips (if she's into that) and a couple slaps where you feel appropriate for her pleasure. Just remember that it's all fun and games.

Oh, and don't squeeze the neck too hard or you might freak her out and spoil it.

17. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

I wouldn't focus so much on the bodily changes/behaviors yet. That can lead to anxiety, in some cases.

18. red97gst

red97gst New Member

if you're the type that can get it up fairly quickly, in addition to the practicing other people mentioned, I'd try masturbating before sex.

Basically, if you can masturbate, and then 10 mins later u can get it up again and masturbate more, then this will work great when it comes to sex. You definately last longer each time after you have already had an orgasm.

As far as the not masturbating for 2 weeks at a time, I find that the longer I go w/o masturbating, the EASIER it is to have an orgasm.

Basically try to recognize that feeling u get right BEFORE you get to the peak, then during sex get to that same point and slow down...stop. And keep going.

A way to do this smoothly, is when you are going to change positions. This gives u a couple seconds to regain your bearings, so if you need to stop or slow down, change positions or angles........ if u are on her, get her to ride u, etc.

Also, the earlier in the day it is, the more easily you tend to orgasm since your testosterone levels are at their highest in the morning (or whenever u wake up). At least this tends to be the case with me....

19. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

masturbate a couple hours before sex. I find that it desensitizes me. Probably doesnt work for everyone, but give that a shot. If that fails, look into kegel exercise.

20. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

lol... first off i dont think she wants you to take as long as possible for the oral. Its hard work, enjoy it, but don't drag it out.

it is entirely possible for a man to last longer then a woman, but i get the feeling you are new. practice and it will imrpove.

masterbate daily, but dont rush through it. practice getting close, then backing off just long enough to get back on it. Then use this durring sex. Its ok if you have to stop for a second and then start going again. soon you will be a lot better at controlling yourself.

21. red97gst

red97gst New Member

well after smoking a blunt to the face, i find my cock to be an unstoppable force

22. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I think I'll go with the method of jerking it for longer periods of time. But im intreged as to how these kegal excersises can help? Are you supposed to flex that muscle during sex for 10 minutes till you choose to ejaculate and release it?

23. FXD02

FXD02 New Member

I would just like to say that it is true women can enjoy sex without orgasming. However, that doesn't mean it's cool to never get to climax. I must be one of the lucky girls. I almost always cum, and normally it doesn't take me long.
    I have no idea if any of these practices will help you hold off until your girl gets to orgasm, but it doesn't hurt to try.

24. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

That's basically what its about, by being able to control those muscles more effectively, you can basically decide yourself when you wanna cum. Obviously this will take a fair bit of work, and if you have a problem with cumming too soon it is most likely worth putting in the effort.

25. Pringles

Pringles New Member

ya I really hope that first statement is true. My gf says so, but I dont really know if I believe her. But coming from another female just makes me want to believe it that much more.