COMIC cliffs on civil war and hulk planet?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by HamTard, Feb 4, 2007.

1. HamTard

HamTard New Member

ok I read tons of comics from OT before civil war started, then got distracted by my 360 and Starcraft, and now I don't have time to read a few dozen comics so could anyone please summarize things?

2. axio

axio New Member

Civil War: zzzzzzzzz
    Planet Hulk: Hulk Smassssshhhhh.... wait is that Banner? Puny Bannerrrrrr, Hulk smaassssshhhhh

3. void

void oh yeah?

/thread

4. Mr Coffee

Mr Coffee New Member

Real Cliffs on Planet Hulk:
    Hulk is tricked into rocket. Rocket sent off to some planet. Rocket enters a space vortex/hole it wasn't supposed to enter. Hulk crashes on planet. Hulk is weak and gets captured. Hulk is made slave. Tries some rage and rioting. Fails. Becomes gladiator. Befriends some other gladiators. Fights soldiers in another riot. Success. Becomes freedom fighter. Fights against the emperor. Slashes him. Emperor tries killing them all. Emperor fails. Emperor takes it out on the people. Hulk reluctant to fight. Hulk comes to his senses. Hulk smashes a lot of people and things. Hulk again reluctant to take up responsiblity. Hulk joined by renegade Emperors right hand. Hulk goes after Emperor.

Us still waiting for some proper Hulk Smash!

5. HamTard

HamTard New Member

So someone tricked him onto the rocket to get him out of the civil war mess?

6. void

void oh yeah?

someone being reed richards, iron man, prof x, dr strange, and prince namor

i can't believe they're making that stupid illuminati comic, ALL of those characters are dingleberries during the civil war except for dr strange...who agrees with all the readers when he just wants it to end.

7. HamTard

HamTard New Member

Whoa, so the FF4, Iron Man, X-Men, Dr. Strange and Prince Namor are all on the same side? Who are they against, Cap America? Spider-man?

8. Mr Coffee

Mr Coffee New Member

Nopp... The leaders of the FF and X-Men; Prof X and Reed joined Strange, Namor and Iron Man in the "Illuminati". They decided that his latest rampage was a bit of a small bother, so they tricked him into going to the moon to kill some sentient satellite and when he hulk smashed it, the transport (the forementioned rocket) takes him off.

You seem to have been under a rock for a few months, so my suggestion is to pm axio for user/pw to WarSkrull and download the Illuminati issue as well as the entire Civil War run. That'll get you up to speed and shock you somewhat along the way :)

9. Mr Coffee

Mr Coffee New Member

Umm.... What does Apocalypse vs Dracula got to do with Civil War? :o

10. HamTard

HamTard New Member

I've read House of M, some of Avengers Disassembled, and that's about it out of those things you list.

:wtc: so many comics so little time