Clean and Jerk! Cheerleading? WTF?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by droogie, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. droogie

droogie New Member

So, several days after the most intense day of legs and cleans and jerks, I got recruited and went and practiced with the CSU coed cheerleading team stunting. Anyone else tried it? It is pretty fucking fun. Get to do cleans and jerks with hot girls. Way harder to balance than a bar. They're pretty friendly too. :naughty: Can't believe I never considered it before.

2. remike

remike the second coming

I have too much respect for myself.

3. Durk

Durk New Member

Pics? :naughty:

4. gubment cheese

gubment cheese New Member

I would do it just to be able to hoist a hottie in the air with her ass squarely planted on my palm.

5. xela

xela So say we all!

While I can have respect for a male cheerleader for what they can do, I can't help but laugh...kind of like a male ballarina.

6. gubment cheese

do you realize how many pro athletes have taken ballet to increase grace, agility, and flexibility? Not so gay, is it? Ok, well, maybe it is, but it has real merit.

7. xela

xela So say we all!

Well, like I say...male ballerinas are really, really strong, but I just can't get over the tights and little shoes. :o I like a man's man.

8. gubment cheese

Oh, I didn't realize you are a female. duh...
    How do you feel about male gymnasts?

9. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

I could never do it, but they DO get to hang with hot cheerleaders all day..

..downside is that they see you as their best ghey friend or something similiar. You'll never get to score.

10. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

takes alot of strength to do what they do.

same with male dancers, gymnasts, etc. people dont give them enough credit.

11. jonno

jonno New Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2006
  12. Jeg1983

Jeg1983 OT Supporter

tights and little shoes

13. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

You really have to ask?

Male ballet dancers are probably at the same test levels as male figure skaters which is of course slightly higher than most on here.;)

Not to say either aren't accomplished in their given fields.

14. Dongsy Normus

Dongsy Normus fag

i cant help but laugh at idiots who have such horrible spelling.

you minus well just kill yourself right now.

15. terse

terse New Member

male cheerleading, male gymnastics, dancing, figure skating... i'd have absolutely no problems practicing or doing those things for fun, but i'd NEVER compete or do those things seriously as a 'sport'.

16. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

:uh:

17. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

male cheerleading is one of the easiest ways to get a full boat scholarship to a D1 school, which is pretty funny.

18. trancezj

trancezj New Member

i knew a couple guys who did it. Big guys, I guess you could call em PLers. they had mad smokin' chicks on em all the time. Frankly what difference does it make what other dudes think about you if you're pulling shit tons of quallity tang?

19. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

exactly... I met a couple cheerleaders at my buddy's frat @ UF - they were all jacked and took down the hottest girls at the party. fuck, sign me up

20. trancezj

trancezj New Member

werd. and girls know girls and hang out with girls plus you get on the cheerleader bus and get invited to cheerleader shit where there's pussy running over the top. wur do I puts my mark?

21. Hpower

Hpower GO GATORS

Yeah, I think it would be cool to be a male cheerleader, you get to fly to all the games, be on the side lines. Hangout with really attractive girls, although does anyone know if they actually date any of the girls. I know here alot of the cheerleaders date the football players or baseball players or basketball players, fuck guys with "status". But if you tell your friends they will make fun of you, and random people will kinda laugh if they know you are a male cheerleader.

On a side note, the other day after going out, my roommate and I were trying to get some girls back to our place to "hangout". They wanted to go to McDs so we go and ofcourse the line is like 15 cars long. So while we are sitting in line there are 2 people just walking behind us 1 guy and 1 girl, we are drunk so we make friends and let them chill in the car with us. I brought the van out and it doesn't have seats in it so there is pleanty of room to sit and chill. While in line this car with some huge black people just cuts to the front of the line. The drunkest girl is like hell no, gets out and goes and yells at them, I am like it sucks but whatever. So then the other girl we picked up gets out of the car and is yelling at them also. The random guy we picked up is like "are you scared bc they are black?" I said no bc they are fucking huge. He was like man I am from the hood I don't care, so he goes and starts jawing with them. The random guy is not big, I am 6' 200-205 and he is shorter and smaller than me. So I am just sitting in the van in line while people are yelling. After a few minutes 3 other cars show up, I am talking like caprices with bass you can hear amile away and bling all over. I am not racist so don't take this the wrong way. But like 10 black getto/ganster/big mutha fuckers get out and proceed to come over and get involved in the dispute. Girl # 1 gets back in the front seat with me, she rolls the window up, I hear "oh hell that cracker rolled the window up, shit I will punch right through that." Mean while the random guy we picked up is still outside the van arguing with all these huge black people. My roommate and me and like dude get in the car they will kill you, he is still saying "I don't give a fuck, I am from the hood I don't take crap from no one." So it looked like shit was about to really go down so I am like I can't let this is kid get killed I have to try and help or stop everything so I unbuckle the seat belt and open the door, I tell my roommate who is in the back seat with the other girl we picked up at the club that is something happens to just try and get lisence plate numbers and remember faces. I get halfway out when the girl sitting upfront with me freaks out about me getting out. We argue for a few moments and then the police show up. The McDs had to be shut down and the parking lot cleared.

So the point of the story is that the random dude that was going fight 10 football players is a male cheerleader, so maybe some of them are hardcore.

22. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

23. terse

terse New Member

goddam, i just read all that expecting a fight or some interesting outcome.

24. Huge Evil Robot

Huge Evil Robot Must not sleep, must warn others

Whenever I'm at our school's main gym and need a spot or something, I almost always ask the male cheerleaders. Then again, my gym is full of 115lb guys curling a bar with 5lbs.

25. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

Ballroom dancing?

Seriously though...Trancezj summed it up.

Tons of quality tang is good.Anyway you get it.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.