Clay Hyght - Set Your Metabolism On Fire

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by HorseDick, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HorseDick

HorseDick Active Member

2. smb is me

smb is me New Member

thanks bro, will read.

3. daballer2005

daballer2005 New Member

saved for later, thx.

4. dmaestro

dmaestro New Member

THANKS FOR SHARING HORSEDICK

5. Rojo Johnson

Rojo Johnson Active Member

I skimmed through it. He explains everything very well. I think it would be good for people that don't know a lot about nutrition.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  6. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

awesome thanks for sharing....free recipes

7. Cabbagekid-108

Cabbagekid-108 New Member

8. smb is me

smb is me New Member

BIG PROPPS TO OT FITNESS AND NUTRITION!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read this entire thing. It is full of great advice as well as examples of how to implement. It should be required reading (as should hte stickies--even more so for massing) for anyone looking to cut.

However, there was not one new thing in that book that i did not already know. 90% of the information he proposes has already been discussed (and in greater detail) right here on this site. The other 10% I had picked up from other sources. JUST GOES TO SHOW THE GREAT ADVICE THAT CAN BE FOUND HERE--you just have to be a man and laugh at the first 3-5 mocking posts, and then the good advice will be posted. :big grin:

For anyone cutting, pay special attention to his warnings on how to shut down your metabolism. While i say I already knew 100% of what he offers, that wasn't the case when i did my first cut, and I managed to dial down my metabolism by doing precisely what he warns against.

(basically doing a ketosis diet for an extended period of time on reduced calories without-#1 taking a break for a week here or there, #2 having any cheat meals or refeeds b/c i didn't think i needed them and didn't want to impede my progress).

note: Not everything he presents as "FACTS" are necessarily facts, such as HIIT is absolutely better than LISS cardio, but still there isn't any advice in this book that wouldn't benefit anyone looking to increase metabolism or decrease body fat.

9. xel

xel Active Member

the book contained nothing i didnt know. i probably am a victim of perpetual cutting though. no emo.

i already set a goal for myself though. and no matter what happens, once november rolls around, im going straight to hard bulk mode. i know i wont gain fat either. no more weighing every drop of food and counting every calorie from breathing the air of some apple that some bitch is eating next to me. my metab probably doesnt like me right now.

but soon.

10. xel

xel Active Member

in fact i think i remember looking my leanest a few months ago when i didnt give a fuck, still ate clean, but didnt count anything and lifted hard

11. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

that turkey meatloaf wasn't bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.