GUN Classic Arms AK Pistols: 399.99

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by 90free400e, Aug 28, 2009.

1. 90free400e

90free400e New Member

****PRICE CHANGE****
    HUGE SEPTEMBER SPECIAL

JUST BACK IN- AK -47 DRACO PISTOLS
    [​IMG] - [​IMG]YES , THESE ARE WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. THE FIRST TIME WE HAD THESE IN STOCK THEY SOLD OUT SO FAST IT MADE OUR HEADS SPIN. NOW THEY ARE BACK, AND AT A GREAT PRICE TOO. BUT DON'T HESITATE. QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED AND THEY WILL GO FAST. 7.62X39 CALIBER. COMES COMPLETE WITH 2-30 RD MAGS , CLEANING KIT AND MANUAL. FFL REQUIRED
    ***** HOLD THE PRESSES - OUR FIRST LOT OF THESE WAS SO POPULAR AND SOLD SO QUICKLY THAT WE WENT BACK TO THE IMPORTER AND WERE ABLE TO SECURE A SPECIAL DEAL ON A LARGER QUANTITY OF THESE POPULAR PISTOLS. STARTING TODAY, WE ARE OFFERING THE AK DRACO PISTOL AT SPECIAL PRICING AS OUR SEPTEMBER SPECIAL.......NOT ONLY ARE WE OFFERING THESE AT A BETTER PRICE BUT ALSO WITH FREE SHIPPING.
    SEPTEMBER SPECIAL - ORDER ANY DRACO PISTOL AT ONLY $369.95 AND WE WILL SHIP IT ANYWHERE IN THE LOWER 48 STATES FOR FREE. LIMITED TIME ONLY
    ITEM # AK-DRACO.............$399.95
    SEPTEMBER SPECIAL ......$369.95 WITH FREE SHIPPING.

***- NOT ONLY ARE WE COMMITTED TO OUR NEW ORDERS ON THIS PRODUCT BUT WE ALSO WANT TO BE FAIR TO THOSE WHO HAVE PURCHASED ONE OF THESE DURING THE LAST 30 DAYS AT A HIGHER PRICE. IF YOU HAVE AN ORDER IN THE SYSTEM THAT HAS NOT SHIPPED, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR WEAPON AT THE $369.95 SALES PRICE.
    IF YOU HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED ONE FOR WHICH YOU PAID THE HIGHER PRICE, PLEASE CALL US FOR SOME SPECIAL REPARATION.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
  2. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

The AK pistol makes a lot of sense, more sense than a AR pistol because there is no buffer. Since your shooting it like a pistol your going to need better sights though. That larue AK fastfire mount would be pretty awesome here.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
  3. mattsb2000

mattsb2000 OT Supporter

Can you put a stock on it?

4. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

no, it is registered as a pistol. Very illegal to put any kind of stock on it.

5. mattsb2000

mattsb2000 OT Supporter

Thanks

6. pimpofthenation

pimpofthenation OT Supporter

7. AB13

AB13 New Member

I had an AK Pistol for a very short time. I called it "the room broom", lol. It was cool back when I could get 1k x39 for around 100 bones, not so much anymore. I lost interest after a few sessions and traded for one of the first G17's I owned.

8. smartypants

smartypants New Member

I want one, but as a cop I wish they weren't this cheap.

9. mstad

mstad New Member

Kinda want.

10. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

As much sense as an oversized handgun with crappy terminal ballistics can make I suppose.

Range toy? Maybe I guess but the novelty of the pistol caliber carbine wore off for me and I don't think the rifle handgun would stay in my safe much longer. I think I enjoy practical guns more.

11. mentalmidget

mentalmidget Active Member

Wow great price on this, too bad i cant have anything shipped to CT

12. Admitted

Admitted I shouldn't be on OT right now.

Word. I had more fun yesterday with my glock 34 that yar built than with my saiga 12.

13. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

I didn't think much of the AR pistols either until talking with the SIS guys. They are like the SWAT type guys for LADP Homicide Detectives. They have the rep for killing the most bad guys, they stake out murder suspects and then take them out when they commit their next crime. I guess if your involved in short range gun fights in, out and around vehicles the rifle caliber pistols make a lot of sense. It's the right amount of penetration when fighting around cars or so I've been told.

14. minus

minus Damn you, Damn the Broccoli, and Damn the Wright B

Banned by name and by features if they are built on new receivers. Do not pass go do not collect $200 go directly to jail.

15. minus

minus Damn you, Damn the Broccoli, and Damn the Wright B

Unless you do the proper paperwork to make it a SBR. Then you are 100% ok just do the paperwork before you buy the stock.

16. Crossett

Crossett New Member

I can see that. Personally if I were in that situation I think I would want a stock though.

17. Me too. How much length does a collapsible stock add to an AR pistol? Not much. I'd much rather have something much more controllable.

18. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

I guess its not the car I'm thinking of as much as we already know that 5.56 is kind of bottom rung for defensive use. Cutting off half the barrel really hurts that even further.

Have you tried any run and gun with one? I'd be interested in hearing how much slower target to target you get with the size/weight increase. I would also think if it were that close/on the move I'd want to be able to holster my gun if trying to cuff someone.

Probably much better intimidation factor to wave in a bad guys face than a regular handgun though.

19. Crossett

Crossett New Member

:werd:

depends on how close quarters things are too, and how often i'm in/out of a vehicle. MP7 would be :coold:

20. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

an AK rifle would be a gun i'd like to have but i don't see the practical use for an AK pistol, for a pistol i guess i'd rather have a lighter smaller firearm.

it is cheap though

21. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

Nothing transitions faster target to target than a real pistol. We have swat guys run stages with their select fire MP5's and really even still the pistols are faster. Where something like SBR's or pistol caliber carbines start having an advantage is when you move targets out like 35+ yards or outside what we normally think of as pistol range. Then having a stock is a speed advantage.

Don't get me wrong I don't think much of the Ar pistols. Still for the way SIS uses them I guess it makes more sense.

As far as transitions with a shorter rifle vrs a typical lenght rifle. If you have to work though ports, windows, doorways shorter is better. With a longer gun you often have to take and extra step back or to the side to get the gun into position.

22. I don't disagree with what you say. It just seems to me that an AR pistol still wouldn't be nearly as fast as a normal pistol at close range, and at longer ranges it would be far less useful than a rifle. Unless they're going for the intimidation factor or something I really can't see a role that it fills any better than (or even as well as) any other weapon they have available.

That's not even taking into account what are likely awful terminal ballistics from something with such a short barrel.

23. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

The more I think about it the more I like the idea of a rifle caliber pistol for usage in a car. You can work all sorts of barricade holds using the window to get stable. Granted nobody wants to be stuck in a car during a gun fight but if your in the car a rifle caliber pistol would be the gun I would want to have.

24. spdrcr

spdrcr OT Supporter

They're also the only way to get a short barreled AR upper in CA.

25. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

I'm not completely up to speed on the AR pistol thing in CA but from what I remember it is first a pain to get one in because you have to buy the whole pistol AR in one piece and is has to be configured as a fixed single shot mag with something like a bullet button and a mag capable of only holding 1 round. Something about the fact the mag was not in the pistol grip on a handgun it had to be a single shot. Yeah I know it doesn't make any sense and again it shows what happens when you let people who understand nothing about guns write gun laws.