CL product feedback

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by LDUB, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LDUB

LDUB Guest

some people wanted a review on the supps, so here goes it.
    I bought white flood, green bulge, and glycergrow. I ate an omelet(egg whites, broccoli,onion,bell pepper) about ten minutes before I toook the supplements. Took 5 GB pills, 3 white bloods, and a scoop of GG. The pills are a decent size, easier to swallow than the red blast pills I had last week. The glycergrow is wierd. Its a salt type texture, but its tasteless. I put the scoop in my mouth and downed a bottle of water. It wasnt bad at all. Waited 45 minutes and hit the gym. It was chest/tris day. I was hitting around 5-10 lbs more than i usually would. I was feeling really good. Had a massive pump after. My shirt didnt want to come off after I got home, it was wierd. I reccomend these to anyone. Good shit right here. Thanks CL. now I gotta go take another scoop of glycergrow and finish this mucle milk.

2. cl

cl New Member

sounds good, nice review. work your way up to 3 scoops (1 serving) of glycergrow prewokrout (none needed post)

3. LDUB

LDUB Guest

do all three pre? It said to take them over an extended period ( pre during post). Ill do it though, if thats what you reccomend. Im loving these supps they dont give me nasty shits.

4. cl

cl New Member

yeah, use them all pre, 45 minutes preworkout. up the gg intake slowly so you dont get stomach discomfort.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.