Cissus

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by PurEvl, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

Anyone been on it for awhile? Whats the report, i want to try it out but i want some real world info. Compare it to other things you may have tried for joints like hyluronic acid, msm, glucosamine, deca...etc Thanks

2. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

Yes, I use all the above (except deca) and Cissus.

3. Chris3G

Chris3G Bullshark Testosterone

i haven't used it in a couple of months now but it definitely helped with my tendonitis in my right arm.

I think cissus is better suited toward tendon/muscle issues whereas glucosamine/msm/chondroitin is more for joints.

there are quite a few cissus logs in the USP forum at anabolic minds - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/synergy-muscle/

4. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

i want your opinions from here since I would trust it alot more. Thanks though chris. So from the sounds of it in your opinion use it for tendons/muscle and still use the others for joints? That kinda sucks. Decas cheaper :rofl:

5. RunDMT

RunDMT OT Supporter

I use it for my shoulder and elbow, works alot better for me than everything else I've tried (haven't used deca though). I get alot of misc muscle pulls and bone bruises in hockey, I notice they heal alot faster with cissus.

Only bad thing is I tend to get some acne from it.

6. uofapeter

uofapeter New Member

I have been on a powerfull+cissus RX stack for 9 days so far. I realize this is still the beginning stages of the cycle but i feel MORE tired and have significantly MORE pain in my shoulders than when I started. I will keep you posted as to how it goes farther on in the cycle.

7. Nev

Nev OT Supporter

I took it for some really bad tendonitis in my left arm that happened anytime I lifted heavy, and was hoping it would help relieve some pain in my collarbone/shoulder area that is from a broken collar bone last year.

The tenonitis is much better...nonexistant really. The collarbone area still hurts, but that was expected I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.