FRK Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jackanapes, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Jackanapes

Jackanapes turbodirectinjection OT Supporter

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/07/070726131332.htm

See I don't need no blanket for my pig.:)

2. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

more surface area ftw

3. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

One study does not a fact make...

Besides, it doesn't change uncuts being prettier and having more stuff you can do to them.

4. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Uncut FTMFW

5. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

i have a cut dick and have never had any problems feeling sensation.

6. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

lulz... about 90% of the women I've met and had this come up (which is alot) think uncircumsized looks disgusting.

7. Munchausen

Munchausen Guest

only hippy broads like foreskin

8. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

They look the same when erect. :rolleyes:

9. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

If you could cut off your ear lobes without hearing loss, would you still cut off your ear lobes? If the study is correct, it doesn't change that there is no good medical reason to remove it. I'd like my sex organs in tact please.

10. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

It looks better.

Do women really need larger boobs? No, but there are still people out there getting boob jobs.

11. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

well you're wrong with that... there are good medical reasons to remove it. It decreases the chance of infections. All sorts of bacteria can get trapped in the foreskin and cause problems. With no foreskin there this doesn't happen. This actually applies to HIV too. Circumcision is proven to reduce the spread of HIV- I learned about this from an HIV expert in my biology class.

12. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

:rolleyes: shower, it's that simple

13. Lovely Atlantis

not always. Particularly in countries where clean water is not available this is a big problem

14. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

shower on a regular basis. You can get stuff caught in your teeth too. Do we recommand you yank out all your teeth ?
    It reduces it a small amount according to one study. Not letting a guy stick his cock in your ass reduces the risk of HIV DRAMATICALLY. Not sharing needles drops it even lower.

In the US over 75% of HIV cases are from male-male sex and/or sharing needles.

And remember that only a small percentage of the population does those two activities. (1-3% for steady homosexuals)

15. demosnat

demosnat New Member

That is a REALLY new finding. They're still not sure if cutting actually cuts back on the risk of spreading, or if groups that cut are just more likely to be immune to AIDS/practice safer sex.

16. Lovely Atlantis

well this has gotten a bit off track. My point was just that there can be medical reasons for circumcision. My husband was circumcised for medical reasons when he was a young child because he kept getting infections in his foreskin. So ruling out medical reasons isn't true.

17. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

really just a matter of opinion.

some people prefer cut, some prefer uncut. i think a lot of it has to do with your culture and what you're used to seeing. :o

18. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

There are medical reasons to amputate limbs but it doesn't mean we should do it as a proactive measure for a portion of the population. Some people might want up with problems with the foreskin where it might be a good solution but it is by no means a large enough number to make it a routine procedure. The AMA and American Academy of Pediatrics have both decided there is no reason to recommend routine circumcision.

I would also encourage you to research the HIV thing a bit, the paper he was referencing is quite hotly debated and I wouldn't bank on it at this point. The wikipedia page on it has some good starter links http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision#HIV Please also note " In 1999 the American Medical Association had stated, "behavioral factors are far more important in preventing these infections than the presence or absence of a foreskin." This page is also more biased obviously but has several good links to journal articles worth reading http://www.cirp.org/library/disease/HIV/

Thats a big to each his own right there. Why do you feel the modified body looks better? Is it because its what you have? Is it because its what you're used to seeing? Why wouldn't my earless head look better? I'm not much of a fan of implants myself but I think there is some difference. Large breasts are a natural biological occurrence that are being immitated. A circumcised penis is an entirely artificial modification of the body. I think it would be more fair to compare it to a bifurcated tongue or subdermal implants.

19. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

:rofl:

Well, they're wrong. Let me guess, you live in the US?
    :gtfo:

20. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

P.S. Please let's not have the circumcision debate again. I certainly have my own opinion, but if experience has shown one thing, it's that people's opinions can't be changed about this.

21. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

I love when the stupid people come out and speak.

What kind of retarded response is it to say there are medical reasons to amputate or extract teeth, so we should do that as well.....what are we five? If someone jumped off a bridge would you do it :S........

Although this should not need to be argued here goes......there are negative reprecusions for amputating or pulling teeth. Contrary there is no negative to circumcision. So argue all you want on over whether someone should be cut or not, but don't make such a stupid argument like amputation or pulling teeth.

22. Jackanapes

Jackanapes turbodirectinjection OT Supporter

That's right. I don't know that anyones opinion can be changed but I also do think a little scientific study helps those still on the fence.

23. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

I think the key thing to take out of this thread and this research is that we are always finding new things. I always enjoy learning about the advancements that we are making

24. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Oh yeah, if there's one thing scientists need to focus on, it's circumcision! Cure for cancer, world hunger... Who cares! What we REALLY need is to know whether guys need a bit of skin around the tip of their cock! :rofl: