SRS Circle of meth problems

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by chucklenut, Dec 1, 2006.

1. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

ok im not going to use real names n such because....of course you know.

anyway, lately ive had some family problems so i moved out of my house in with a freind, carl. carl and i knew each other for a while and the first week was pretty cool, his parents would buy is 151 and beer often. about the 4th week in he had a few people come over and i was cool with it.

come on, who doesnt want to meet new people? well these people werent normal. they came in with a glass bulb, fast food drinking straw and some shards (methanphetamine). they sprinkled it into the bulb and started lighting it, sucking that odorless shit in and blowing it out all over our room.

the whole time im sitting on the couch thinking "wtf, why am i sitting in a room full of tweakers".

alas, we had alchohol tho, so i started drinking instead and watched them do it. it was kind of cool to watch, actually. we had about a weeks worth of conversation with each other in just a few hours.

the thing is, i got drunk that night. i drank too fast and went into the bathroom and puked my ass all over his bathtub.

seeing this the "freinds" of his offered me some G (meth).

..... i said "sure, why the FUCCCK not?!" and had 4 hits of G that night.

the feeling was amazing, i could do anything. you couldnt touch me. everything was interesting and i walked about the block probobly 20 times. my hearing improved dramatically, everything just went up. it felt incredible. my heart was pulsing and i had this amazing amount of energy the WHOLE night.

well we all ended up not sleeping and they were "very proud" of me my first time getting twacked. the next day at school i couldnt sit still so i ditched class at lunch grabbed my "freinds" (the people i twacked with) and we all ditched and went to wal-mart and fucked around for 6 hours.

the reason for this thread is that ever since the first puff, ive been craving that shit. i want to do it a lot. im always thinking "you know what would be fun? some G!" and i think about it at least 3 times a day.

first, anyone have any ideas on how to ditch these "freinds"?

second of all, if anyone out there has smoked meth before and can give me some advice on how to deal with this please share its not like im going to sleep

2. uptown josh

uptown josh Active Member

Meth is nothing but trouble bro. I am speaking from personal experience. I've seen many lives ruined by that shit. Trust me when I say this stay far away. You probably won't sleep. If you hang around these "friends" a lot you are going to hear the same stories over and over and over again. It'll get old. You need to not associate with these tweakers anymore. They will bring you down.

3. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

meth ruined my life. stay far away from the people and the places. dont even try to regulate the usage, it is pure evil.

4. teo

teo . => ? => !

Information on the chemical effects of meth:
    http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/meth/meth.shtml

You can refuse association with these people. Walk away. If they wonder why you've dropped them, tell the truth: explain that you don't want to get hooked on meth and that you're removing yourself from the situation by choice. I'd strongly recommend you move out and/or find a new roommate since it's your current roommate that's introduced these people to you. They will undoubtedly be over at the house again, and besides the temptation they pose you are condoning illegal activities and could get in shit for it.

5. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

6. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

move out of the area if you must.... I absolutely swear that it takes only one hit and you're addicted for life.

If you continue to associate with them, you will throw your life in the gutter.

think about that.

7. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

hi guys thanks for the advice im going to move in with my freind mark in a couple weeks once they figure out all the details

i havent slept yet. i havent ate either so i figured it would help but when i put a dorito in my mouth my teeth were numb, my jaw is numb too and i cant eat.

oh all those websites, ty!!