SRS Circle of destruction

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by chucklenut, Aug 16, 2007.

1. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

im tired of it. everyone around me, everyone i know. addict. alcohol? slide him a bottle. yayo? cut up the white chick, let me hit that shit :bowdown: G? keeps him up for days, let him at it. all my friends. i cant seem to make a friend who isnt a fuckup. i was told by a therapist its because their mentality is closely related to my fathers. i told the therapist to go suck a cock. i dont understand why i know im drowning in my own world and knowing that i need help but refuse and reject it every time its offered.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You need to be like a castle gate closing yourself to bad people/things/events, and open yourself up to good people/things/events, if you let the enemy into your life they will only end up destroying it(even if its family), and leaving you crying over the ruins.From there you can keep on crying, or rebuild your life, i advice you to rebuild your life.

I don't know what the exactly relation you have with your father, but i hope its not as that therapist described it.

3. ///M Pilot

///M Pilot New Member

You reject it because it's easier to continue down the same, meaninless, destructive path than it is to actually do something about it and effect positive changes in your life.

4. teo

teo . => ? => !

Pretty much. You'd rather take the pain you know than face the pain of the unknown - that being to man up and change yourself for what you know to be the better, without knowing where that path might take you. Until you overcome that, you're not going anywhere.

5. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

:bowdown: thx