LGBT Ciao

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by ExDelayed, Jun 21, 2005.

1. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

Im out for awhile. Got everything packed, just need to stop and put gas in the car and I am on my way to SF.

I will have limited access to teh internet so I will stop by from time to time. I do plan on going to SF pride (Cabana, Ill look for you). Its kind of up in the air on how long I will be gone. Could be two weeks, could be a month. Either way, I plan on having a great deal of fun. I will have the digicam with me so I will get pics.

2. mamoru

mamoru New Member

I wish I could get up and leave like that :hs:

I'm slowly untying myself from things over here so I can travel this world with a bag of clothing and see what it has to offer.

Have a safe trip, be alert, and have fun :hug:

3. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

Up until about two weeks ago, I wouldnt have been able to do this. There was drama at work (apparently I was picking on one cocky, the rules arent for me, know it all ninteen year old), they demoted me and gave me a decision making day. I decided that I didnt want to play their game, I could make more money in Cali and be able to do full time school/part time work in the fall instead of vice versa.

I am so excited about going down there. Last time I explored SF was mid spring `03. I didnt get much time to see anything and it was hard when I was exploring because I was driving a full-size truck (impossible parking). Ill have the car this time, and I have already planned on doing stuff that I will enjoy. I have also added LA and Vegas to my trip. Those should be equally fun. I have never seen LA and the last time I was in Vegas was 13 years ago. :wiggle:

4. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Aww, LA rocks! It is so much fun up there. Go to Hollywood, Santa Monica, and you have to hit the clubs on Sunset. I was just there last weekend. So much fun!!

And I love SF, havent been for a few years though. Expensive to live there though!

Edit: I live in SoCaL