LGBT Church picketing my local high school proclaiming "God hates fags"

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Jobe, Nov 18, 2004.

1. Jobe

Jobe keke ^_^

2. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

ummm...if God "hates" anybody, then these people have a lot more to worry about than fags. Refer to the Old Testament. I'm gonna start building my Ark now, I think the rains a'comin.:noes:

3. Ferron

Ferron So yes, I'll see you there.

I really can't understand the stance of "God Hates (whatever)." Seems a complete paradox.

I hope that the counter protesters will be there also. A good picketing isn't complete without the two sides yelling at eachother.

4. TommyBoiSxty9

TommyBoiSxty9 here, but I'm really gone

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from you, and I try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind him that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the specific laws and how to best follow them.

a.. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev. 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. How should I deal with this?

b.. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as it suggests in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

c.. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev. 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

d.. Lev. 25:44 states that I may buy slaves from the nations that are around us. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify?

e.. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

f.. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an Abomination (Lev. 10:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

g.. Lev. 20:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging

:kekekegay:

Oh, we should all write nasty letters or something, that could be fuN :)

5. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Pied Pipers From hell. :rofl:

6. boris yeltsin

boris yeltsin New Member

am i the only one who laughed quite a bit after reading that? :rofl:

7. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

I giggled!

8. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

The things people do in the name of God...

9. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...that has been in my AIM profile for years :rofl: . Oh anonymous letters to Dr. Laura, how I appreciate you...:hs:

10. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Fred Phelps. I organized a protest, protesting his protest once. It was wonderful. We raised over $5,000 from on the street donations and I got to calmly speak (uhh, debate) to him which was being facilitated by FOX News. I hear he no longer speaks to anyone on his protests now :mamoru: ...

Interestingly enough, I got a ton of calls from my str8t friends from high school saying that they saw me on the news, listed as "queer activist" and debating politics. I was like :noes: , as I had not come out to these people yet...oh well.

11. Jobe

Jobe keke ^_^

Here they are...

[​IMG]

12. coma

coma New Member

I am willing to bet that some of those people who protest so vociferously are closet cases themselves, or that they are in denial about their homosexual proclivity.:squint:

13. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

most of them are just attention whores and this makes them fill like their pathetic lives are somewhat important.

someone needs to infiltrate their picket lines. What i mean is that you get a bunch of very butch gays and very lipstick lesbians, get them to picket alongside, and then all at once, throw down their pickets and start making out and being gay. That would create not only internal shock within the bigots, but also be a much more compelling way to protest back. It's not harming them in any way, its just making a statement.

14. Insey

Insey I can feel my cunt contracting

we had godhatesfags.com come to our school last year to protest the school play and it was one of the best experiences of my life. it was just nice to see the entire student body against them. brought a tear to my eye.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

oh btw I live in a small town of 2500 people and this was easily the most exciting event we have seen in the past 10 years.

15. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

love how that one guy with the sign is rockin an old navy sweater. Lord knows that chances are some a gay guy was workin at the cashwrap

16. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

So I was reading into their website to find out how ignorant these people really are. In one word, WOW!!! They still want to publically preach to all men, not mentioning women. One of my favroite paragraphs reads:

I really have to say, these people are still living in the stone age and please, when you visit Topeka, Kansas, turn your watch back 50 years.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/dec2002/Outlaw_Sodomy_12-3-2002.pdf

Above is another flyer that states all nations are going to hell if they do not repent against "us". This is almost neo-nazi stuff on what they want their congregation to be.

If I can say anything to these people, it would be the following.

Hate breeds Hate.

~Matt

17. boris yeltsin

boris yeltsin New Member

Hmm, so why is it they are protesting "sodomy"? Should they not be dealing with some of their priests? The ones who like to have sex with little boys? That is both sodomy and pedophilia according to what they say. So why are they not dealing with them?

18. TommyBoiSxty9

TommyBoiSxty9 here, but I'm really gone

That, would, ROCK lol

And i love the one sign fromthe anti-protestors...

"PLEASE DO NOT FEED OR TEASE THE BIGOTS"

:rofl:

19. boris yeltsin

boris yeltsin New Member

But it is not only dealing with the preists. They attack others, some of whom are not even of the same faith.

20. Dr. Giggles

Dr. Giggles OT Supporter

That kind of shit irritates the hell out of me. Those blasphemous claims such as "Fags die, God laughs" and "Thank God for Sept 11" are completely retarted and unfounded. :ugh:

21. HisXLNC

HisXLNC ๑۩۞۩๑ Hot ๑۩۞۩๑

God hates people who post links to PDFs.

22. HisXLNC

HisXLNC ๑۩۞۩๑ Hot ๑۩۞۩๑

I just wanted to bump this thread because that's hilarious. I'm gettign ready to throw it at some Bible Thumpers.

23. Carrots

Carrots New Member

What exactly is the "FAG [ribbon] TROOPS" sign supposed to mean?
    Fag, I support our troops, troops?
    Fags tie pretty yellow ribbons around troops?
    Fag troops show support for military personnel?
    Fag troops prevent suicides?

24. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

There is much irony in this picture...pitiful irony at best.

1. They're calling our military troops - fags - go figure
    2. They have a little boy holding that sign; how ironic these same people are afraid that letting homosexuals adopt would corrupt young minds...
    3. They have the United States flag, not one, but two, dragging on the ground.

And these are supposedly, "Religious" folks.

Well, to all you "Religious" folks in that picture, and elsewhere, you can take your piety, faith, and ill-fated beliefs, and kiss my ass.

I was taught in Catechism class about the 10 commandments and to "Love thy neighbor." Yeah right...

25. HisXLNC

HisXLNC ๑۩۞۩๑ Hot ๑۩۞۩๑

And the American flags are upside down as well.